Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Felix
20-02-2010, 05:44 PM   #51

Re: What are you doing right now?

I know how you feel I just had to clean Felix's tray out. That's the one thing I don't like doing but I know I have to do it so never mind. Hmm...
You should have seen me earlier I was like chocolate bar, apple ? umm... chocolate bar unhealthy apple healthy. After 5 minuntes of that I left the kitchen with an apple.
Felix is asleep again down by the radiator he was awake for about and hour so that must have worn him out with all that eating and purring he was doing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
20-02-2010, 05:50 PM   #52

What am I doing right now? Actually (you won't believe this ) but I'm ironing!

Well, just finished a load of shirts and having a little break to pop the kettle on and have a cup of tea with a couple of biscuits before packing the iron away till the next time.. I

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-02-2010, 05:52 PM   #53

Aquatic, your Felix and my Leia sound very much alike: she sleeps more than any cat I've ever had! Good on you for settling on the apple ...I'm having one at lunch, along with some Port Salut cheese (fattening!)

Catsey Senior

20-02-2010, 06:50 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Aquatic, your Felix and my Leia sound very much alike: she sleeps more than any cat I've ever had! Good on you for settling on the apple ...I'm having one at lunch, along with some Port Salut cheese (fattening!)
Thank goodness for that I thought Felix was the only one who slept all the time because all my friends cats and my next door neighbours cat are always out and about and they're always complaining about them being to lively and they say I wish mine slept a lot like yours.
Enjoy you lunch!

Catsey Senior

20-02-2010, 06:55 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH
What am I doing right now? Actually (you won't believe this ) but I'm ironing!

Well, just finished a load of shirts and having a little break to pop the kettle on and have a cup of tea with a couple of biscuits before packing the iron away till the next time.. I
You must feel so happy now that you've got that ironing out the way I can't relax until I've done everything which needs doing I just had to do the dusting and clean the windows and mirrors because there were paw prints all over it from a little black&white cat who's name starts with f and ends with x
He is a tinker when he is not asleep

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
20-02-2010, 06:57 PM   #56

Trying to decide if I should make a pot of soup for tomorrow or wait and do it in the morning. Trouble is I'm sitting on the rug in front of the log fire, nice and cosy with Cali keeping the non fire side warm. Ho hum - decisions, decisions!

Catsey Senior

20-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by calismum
Trying to decide if I should make a pot of soup for tomorrow or wait and do it in the morning. Trouble is I'm sitting on the rug in front of the log fire, nice and cosy with Cali keeping the non fire side warm. Ho hum - decisions, decisions!
I would do it in the morning and stay sitting on the rug because it sounds as if your comfy where you are
I'm sitting on a hard, cold computer chair so I think I might go sit on my big fluffy beanbag instead

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
20-02-2010, 07:05 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquatic
I would do it in the morning and stay sitting on the rug because it sounds as if your comfy where you are
I'm sitting on a hard, cold computer chair so I think I might go sit on my big fluffy beanbag instead
Well, ok - seeing as you've forced me to stay here

Catsey Senior

20-02-2010, 07:16 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by calismum
Well, ok - seeing as you've forced me to stay here
Lol. I'm sitting in my beanbag now with my two new pillows from Ikea.
I said to Felix who was sleeping on my bed that he had to get up soon and he looked at me gave me evil eyes!! and went right under my bed where I can't reach him lazy so and so

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-02-2010, 09:17 PM   #60

Leia is NOT sleeping now, she woke up and went on the porch to watch the bird feeder!