Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
18-05-2007, 12:01 PM   #41

Re: RSPCA Kill Pet Cat

signed................

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 3 Tabbies, and a Ragdoll
07-09-2009, 11:20 PM   #42

Katherine,
i know what you feel. They did the same to the stray cats i took to them in good faith last saturday. I told them i would take them back home with me if they could not find homes for them...they ended up murdering them. A mother cat and her little girl kitten...i am disgusted at them...

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: cross breed
10-09-2009, 10:10 PM   #43

The RSPCA NO LONGER care about animals they are just another money making organisation who are sitting on their nine million (at the last count) fortune while allowing animals to suffer Killing them save them money as they don,t have to bother to nurse them back to health (if necessary) and then re-home them
I hate them

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
12-09-2009, 09:33 PM   #44

Words fail me that this happened, though I do remember hearing about it at the time - to read through what actually happened is heart breaking. Its only by making these things public knowledge and discussing things that hopefully, things might alter for the better. I sincerely hope they do. Jan x