Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-06-2010, 05:36 PM   #31

Re: I need to keep my big mouth shut.

Tink,
i know you have had problems with her previous owner not communicating with you but do you think there is any mileage texting, phoning, whatever and saying that you have her scheduled for a spay and just wanted to check she hasn't been done?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
19-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
On an alcoholic note, Pinot Grigio is currently my favourite wine! So I approved totally of her name!
the vet made the same remark

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
19-06-2010, 10:01 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Tink,
i know you have had problems with her previous owner not communicating with you but do you think there is any mileage texting, phoning, whatever and saying that you have her scheduled for a spay and just wanted to check she hasn't been done?
it's certainly worth a try. she's not answering any of my text or email anymore once i brought up requesting vet records. she just said she "didn't know" where she was seen and then i asked her for her first and last name and i would just go through the yellow pages of all the vets from where she used to live to figure it out..thought that would be easiest on her if she didn't truly remember. how hard is it to give me your first and last name but she never responded anymore after that but i could give your suggestion a try wow, thank goodness Pino is out of there the previous owner seems more questionable by the moment.