Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
22-11-2010, 12:20 AM   #21

Re: Do your cats follow you?

I admit that Siamese cats look lovely... Thing is, I always end up transported to the Siamese cats in "Lady and the Tramp" and they just annoyed me... or perhaps it was their song which did that...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-11-2010, 12:31 AM   #22

I agree there Squirrel, that annoying song didn't do the Siamese image any good! But they are amazingly clever talkative companionable cats!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
22-11-2010, 12:38 AM   #23

Dylan feels the need to know where everyone is at all times even in the bathroom

Including knowing what you are doing in the bathroom (I'll leave that to your imaginations though)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
22-11-2010, 01:02 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel
I admit that Siamese cats look lovely... Thing is, I always end up transported to the Siamese cats in "Lady and the Tramp" and they just annoyed me... or perhaps it was their song which did that...
'we are siamese if you please, we are siamese if you dont please'

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: domestic
22-11-2010, 12:36 PM   #25

Oliver and Benny follow me everywhere. Benny will follow if we are going to the shop, but he only walks so far then stops and makes the most horrendous miaowing noise till we get back! Its awful, sounds like he is being tortured! lol

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Tabby with ginger & a black & white
22-11-2010, 08:16 PM   #26

One of my moms cats, Mini, went through a phase of walking through the woods (her house backs onto woodland) with her and the dogs but when it opened up to a copse she would sit and cry like that!
I used to love that Siamese cat song but then I guess I was an annoying kid at the time so annoying songs would most probably be the usual!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: tabby cat
22-11-2010, 10:47 PM   #27

Minnie follows us everywhere.You can be sitting on the loo and she wiil push the door open and come in and occasionally try to get on your lap.
She will walk round the garden with you looking at the flowers.She can be asleep downstairs ,i get halfway up the stairs and shes there by my side.Sometimes i think shes my shadow.But i love her....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-11-2010, 12:18 AM   #28

Minnie loves you too jacks ....... Kizzy would love a new picture of her sister!!!