Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-06-2007, 11:10 PM   #21

Re: hi all

Sounds like they all get on great together...

You would probably like our sister site too, Dogsey....... the same Admin runs both sites, it is a lot bigger than us but we find that by being smaller we get to know everyone better.
Here's the link if you'd like to take a look.......

http://www.dogsey.com/

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
19-06-2007, 08:20 AM   #22

they are all too gorgeous for words!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
19-06-2007, 10:03 AM   #23

Hello amd welcome.
Love your babies, great photo's. Looking forward to chatting more.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
19-06-2007, 10:25 AM   #24

Hi and welcome to catsey. Your cats are gorgeous, \i hope Ginger is alright. Hope you have fun looking around and posting

Sally

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
19-06-2007, 11:57 AM   #25

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
19-06-2007, 01:06 PM   #26

Hi welcome to catsey. Loved your pics and all your animals loved the photo with all the dalmations. My daughter loves them i cant wait to show them to her it will make her day and more photos please.

jane Kado Guinness Simon and Kay

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 1 snow spot bengal, 1 white dsh
28-04-2008, 08:14 PM   #27

hi all, just to a quick post to update on ginger, sadly my most recent postings on the site have been on gone but not forgotten, ginger had to be put to sleep on the 15th april, he never did have his leg amputated, the tumour progressd to an area that meant this wasn't possible so we spent the best part of the last year caring for him and keeping him as comfortable as we could, he was doing fine up until the last couple of weeks of his life when he suddenly went steadily downhill, it got so that he wasn't eating and struggling to drink so we had to make the decision we had been dreading.
i felt a little guilty at the start of his illness as we had organised the adoption of a white deaf kitten to keep indoors as a playmate for our bengal, the process was started when ginger was still going outside and we got the ok just as we found out about his leg and had to keep him in........the kitten obviously acted like a kitten does and played a little roughly knocking into ginger while playing but ginger was brilliant, we only had the occassional hiss to start with but he accepted the kitten and i hope he liked him as much as i think he did and didn't think he was being replaced.........which of course he never could be.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-04-2008, 10:12 PM   #28

I'm so sorry to read about your loss of Ginger, you gave him your ultimate gift by releasing him from his pain. He probably loved his little white kitten friend and tried to show it as best he could so I'm sure he didn't think that he was being replaced.

The pain of losing him will be raw for some time but the pain does eventually ease and you will remember Ginger for the lovely boy he was... (((hugs)))

Thank you for updated us ........ take care..

Sleep peacefully brave Ginger ....xx