Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-04-2006, 02:29 AM   #21

Re: Curses, foiled again!!!

Thanks, Mags...you seem to appreciate my weird sense of humor

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
13-04-2006, 04:28 AM   #22

Hiya Eileen hope this helps you going to start on a photobucket one for ya now .. Tom x (by the way the address for imageshack is www.imageshack.us)

Catsey Veteran

Tom is Male
13-04-2006, 05:03 AM   #23

If you haven't registered with photobucket you will need this little bit of the helpguide if you have already registered with photobucket ignore this.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-04-2006, 05:15 AM   #24

Wow, Tom, this is incredibly impressive and thank you so much for going to all the trouble of posting this!!! I am awed...and promise absolutely not to snigger at you again. ever....well, maybe never!! It is 12:13 AM here. just came downstairs for some cheddar & crackers & a glass of pinot grigot after watching the late news (I'm a night owl!) so am not exactly what you might csll mentally sharp now. If it's OK, will PM you tomorrow to explain why I can't seem to get piccies out of Photobucket...long, involved story! Again, thanks!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Tom is Male
13-04-2006, 05:33 AM   #25

Catsey Veteran

Tom is Male
13-04-2006, 05:41 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Wow, Tom, this is incredibly impressive and thank you so much for going to all the trouble of posting this!!! I am awed...and promise absolutely not to snigger at you again. ever....well, maybe never!! It is 12:13 AM here. just came downstairs for some cheddar & crackers & a glass of pinot grigot after watching the late news (I'm a night owl!) so am not exactly what you might csll mentally sharp now. If it's OK, will PM you tomorrow to explain why I can't seem to get piccies out of Photobucket...long, involved story! Again, thanks!!!!!
Thats Fine for you to pm when you can its just i don't feel well so i thought i could spend some time on this trying to help you.. well i will curtainly sleep now about 2 hours doing that ! I am tired now! hehe sleep well xx
Tom xx