Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
11-03-2006, 08:00 PM   #21

Re: Shopping List For CJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Don't forget a mobile CJ!
Methinks teethers will come in handier

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-03-2006, 08:06 PM   #22

bloody typical, I spent half hour trawlling through the airing cupboard, geting it all out, sorting it etc, trying to find those sheepskin bed things, cant find, so rang hubby and what does he tell me? He threw them out ages ago!!!!!!!!!!!!

arghhhh

so far i got 2 small baby blankets, one larger one i can cut in half, 7 old towels jsut out of my cupboards, got three rough flannels, the rest arent really rough.

decided I am going to buy a pencil, NOT A PEN (so ner ner ner kay) lol, JUST because knowing my luck the pen will run out!! also added a stopwatch tot hat list kay, to imte contractions etc. (got that already)

blimey, I'm in a flap now trying to get it all ready.

I know i got ages but I am one of these people that if i know something needs doing i get wound up and aggitated until it's sorted.
i'll prob pack it all into two boxes, one for labour, one for kittens, and then I'll check it, double check it triple check it, unpack it, re-pack, check it lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
11-03-2006, 08:56 PM   #23

Calm down CJ it will all come together. You don't need a stopwatch just a clock and seen as you are getting a pencil not a pen you better get a pencil sharpener as well.

Catsey Veteran

11-03-2006, 10:10 PM   #24

didnt think of pencil sharpner!!!!
just thought knowing my luck pen will run out.

Ok, i'll get a crayon lol.

Ok ok, i'll buy a brand new pen!!!

It is so annoying me that Now i know what i need i dont ahve it all.
Like i said i'm one of those people who if i kow i have something to do I want it done like ten minutes ago, it stems from when I had OCD. Think maybe the OCD still creeps in on a few things, just wish i was one of those with OCD who goes nuts on the hosuework, though my kids tell me i do!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
11-03-2006, 10:14 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJK
bloody typical, I spent half hour trawlling through the airing cupboard, geting it all out, sorting it etc, trying to find those sheepskin bed things, cant find, so rang hubby and what does he tell me? He threw them out ages ago!!!!!!!!!!!!

arghhhh

so far i got 2 small baby blankets, one larger one i can cut in half, 7 old towels jsut out of my cupboards, got three rough flannels, the rest arent really rough.

decided I am going to buy a pencil, NOT A PEN (so ner ner ner kay) lol, JUST because knowing my luck the pen will run out!! also added a stopwatch tot hat list kay, to imte contractions etc. (got that already)

blimey, I'm in a flap now trying to get it all ready.

I know i got ages but I am one of these people that if i know something needs doing i get wound up and aggitated until it's sorted.
i'll prob pack it all into two boxes, one for labour, one for kittens, and then I'll check it, double check it triple check it, unpack it, re-pack, check it lol
Calm down CJ!! It will all come together, trust me What you don't have you will manage without and improvise

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
11-03-2006, 10:17 PM   #26

Wouldn't it be ironic if PF went off into a cupboard and delivered her babies of her own accord......

Catsey Veteran

11-03-2006, 10:18 PM   #27

still think I need a feline dula!!!!! (dula/ dala however you pronounce it)

you should have seenme having my own kdis! had my hospital bags packed from 6 weeks!!! (mind you it was good job i did cos with both of them i was in hospital more than iw as out)

Catsey Veteran

11-03-2006, 10:18 PM   #28

OI LUKE, SHUT UP!! lol
now you're tempting fate.

< off to lock all cupboards with kiddy locks lmao

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
11-03-2006, 10:23 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJK
OI LUKE, SHUT UP!! lol
now you're tempting fate.

< off to lock all cupboards with kiddy locks lmao
Wouldnt be the first time its happened..i remember once amongst the years one of our old queens, Sootica got caught just before her and her sis were going to be neutered..and i remember my mother flaffing her head off and getting everything ready..and Sootica went and had them in the wardobe..with no assistance whatsoever...
Im Sure PF will do just fine......

Catsey Veteran

11-03-2006, 10:25 PM   #30

well, cats will be cats. Hopes he doesnt pick MY wardrobe though, it's a cloth one!!!!! and it's white too!!!