Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-03-2006, 09:17 AM   #21

Re: not ONE ofmy four ate.....

i love pate too, well sme of them. dont like duck or game of any sort, but love ardenned and brussels. Prefer smooth but eat others.

Gave them tuna and giblets today, PF wolfed that down too. must just be salmon imperial they dont like. will get her some more of the other falvoured ones

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Moggies
18-03-2006, 01:32 PM   #22

Pebbles prefers the fish pates (although she doesn't like the Tuna and Chicken Imperial!!), and Ginger prefers the meat ones!! Pebbles wont eat supermeat though.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
19-03-2006, 12:02 PM   #23

Mine don't like the pates either, but the dogs love them.

CJ, I wouldn't alter PF's diet too much while she is pregnant could upset her stomach. I mix Royal Canin kitten in with the Royal Canin Fit for my mums-to-be.

Catsey Veteran

19-03-2006, 12:05 PM   #24

ahhh didnt think of u[set tummy kay! good point. I been mixing the royal canin kitten with the royal canin persian, cant get hold of the fit here. We only got one pet shop in my town. Soom as i go on a bus trip to a decent town will be buying supplies of fleece, and some good cat foods. Other than that now got everything on my shopping list, thanks to your help kay!!!

do ahve a few questions to ask...sorry!?!?!?!?! ( i heard you say oh gawd not that woman again!) lol

Catsey Veteran

19-03-2006, 12:13 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJK
ahhh didnt think of u[set tummy kay! good point. I been mixing the royal canin kitten with the royal canin persian, cant get hold of the fit here. We only got one pet shop in my town. Soom as i go on a bus trip to a decent town will be buying supplies of fleece, and some good cat foods. Other than that now got everything on my shopping list, thanks to your help kay!!!

do ahve a few questions to ask...sorry!?!?!?!?! ( i heard you say oh gawd not that woman again!) lol
As if ( as Kyle would say)

Persian breeders on the whole tend to stay away from the Royal Canin Persian as it puts weight on to much thats why I use the Fit. Ask the pet shop if they will order it for you. Glad you are almost ready. I've got to decorate my bedroom yet.

Catsey Veteran

19-03-2006, 12:17 PM   #26

i was told to put her on the persian to HELP her put weight on as she was underweight.
BUT i have heard a lot of breeders say about using fit instead. I did ask my petshop and the woman who was in on thurs said she doesnt know if i can ask them to order,so going back tues when the boss lady is in. I know they can order some stuff, but depends on if they'll order in for one person.

seeing as PF was underweight what would you say is best to give her considering she pregnant? ie fit or persian ? she has kitten anyway, so you think fit and kitten best despite her needing to gain a little weight? I know we dont want her getting a right tubby just cos she pregnant lol, that'd be no good either!

Catsey Veteran

19-03-2006, 12:33 PM   #27

Carry on with the Persian and Kitten untill the kittens are weaned and she seems to have gained sufficient weight then gradually introduce the Fit and wean her off the Persian and Kitten.

Catsey Veteran

19-03-2006, 12:59 PM   #28

ok. thanks kay (again lol)