Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
12-07-2005, 09:32 PM   #11

Re: Siamese

What? its jusy something that i wanted to put in my post, it isnt over offensive to anyone on board

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
12-07-2005, 09:36 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Kitty
I think that you are right Mags. Luke - you could do no worse than ask your grandma's advice; the older generation have a wealth of knowledge often ignored by the young.....and remember old age comes to us all and sooner than you could imagine!!!!
i ahve already asked her about siamese, and she jsut said they are like any other cats, when i ahve been told by other people that they arent.
Look it isnt a part of the topic, just a part of the post.
She jsut doesnt seem that bothered anymore, her cats are more so, kept to keep down the mice then as pets, it isnt her fault jsut the way she has been taught to care for them.

Anyways staying on topic any ideas on specific requirements of siamese cats?

best wishes[/b]

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
12-07-2005, 09:38 PM   #13

Oh jsut read the psot i wans ton about mentally etc, she is bitter, thats what i shoudl ahve put sorry, jsut realsied oops

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-07-2005, 09:38 PM   #14

Of course it is offensive, what would your Gran think if she knew her grandson was saying things like that about her for the world to see?
I don't know how old you are Luke but just a bit of advice.....take time to think before you say things about people, especially your family.