Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #11

Re: Full of hope Friday

Hi everyone.

Was at work today which was pretty quiet again. Not upto much tonight. Just got some washing on so i can get it out in the drying area tomorrow whilst im at work again. Oh and i are heading out for a drive as we cant decide on anything else to do.

Enjoy your friday night

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-05-2011, 05:57 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH
Have you had Monty off-lead yet Angie?

Pleased to report Morgan's stitches are out but I've had to put his collar back on again as he's been licking his shaved area quite hard and has given himself a rash, also he's been nibbling at his scar and made the surface bleed a bit! Daft dog!

Angie, did I know that your OH is bearded? I like a bearded man myself, that's why I married one!
Glad Morgan's stitches are out - I expect the area is itchy and that's why he's licking. Poor Morgan.

Monty has been off lead, but only in our garden. We haven't found any safe areas yet to let him off .... I feel the whole issue is a bit scary, especially with the new local bylaws - and I don't know what applies where. Need to find that out somehow as I understand it varies from area to area.

Yes, my OH is bearded! In fact Monty will look quite like him facially at least!!!! I have never known my OH without a beard.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
20-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #13

Phew, home from work, cats rounded up and fed and fussed, run achieved (although the last 5 mins was HARD work), food cooked and eaten, pots watered, washing in and beer now opened!

Glad Morgan is recovering Mr H, dogs sound just as bad as cats with stitches. Walking Monty sounds fun Angie - I often wish we could take Tolly for walks but he won't have it! My OH gets bearded when he can't be bothered to shave - it doesn't really suit him but he doesn't care!

The low fibre regimen sounds difficult Eileen, we spend so much time being told to eat high fibre foods! I'm glad you are enjoying food again.

A busy weekend of gardening ahead I hope. I have a raised bed needs filling and more pots to plant up.

Cheers all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-05-2011, 08:13 PM   #14

CS, I'm edging gradually into normal foods; am in third post-surgery week. But I've had one sneaky fun thing ... I previously tended to avoid fatty rich things like creamy cheeses, etc. over the years but since my cardiac cath showed I didn't have a plaque problem in arteries, and as I am on soft foods still to a degree, I am pigging out on that sort of thing!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-05-2011, 08:18 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
CS, I'm edging gradually into normal foods; am in third post-surgery week. But I've had one sneaky fun thing ... I previously tended to avoid fatty rich things like creamy cheeses, etc. over the years but since my cardiac cath showed I didn't have a plaque problem in arteries, and as I am on soft foods still to a degree, I am pigging out on that sort of thing!
Good for you Eileen, Enjoy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
20-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
oooh, creamy brie and grapes- one of my favourite combinations! I could give up many foods (and haven't eaten meat since 1983) but giving up cheese in all its forms would be hard. Go for it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-05-2011, 09:46 PM   #17

Little naughty snippet ..... I "had to buy" a tub of Dairylea to smear on Monty's Kong chew!!!!

And no, I haven't even tried it - used to be a favourite when I was a kid. I liked the little triangles.