Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
20-01-2011, 08:31 AM   #11

Re: I need advice please

*hugs tight* So very difficult Linz. My thoughts are with you today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
20-01-2011, 10:52 AM   #12

Agree with others, think i would let her go peacefully with you holding her. Heart goes out to you. xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
20-01-2011, 09:07 PM   #13

thanks everybody.
i have spoken to the vet, looked outside this morning and it was far too cold to be taking her over. she agrees that it would be best to keep her home with me, and when it gets too much for her, i'l take her in

i got some metacam, incase she is in any pain, but just now she is fine. you would take a look at her and think nothing is wrong. she is going to be spoiled rotten, gave them a millet spray to enjoy and im going up shortly to have some pea fishing. one of her sisters has a mammary lump, just under her armpit which will need removed shortly. its not attatched to anything to should be a straightforward op hopefully. this year is going to be hard