Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #11

Re: Now it is Friday !

Tink, i'm glad Monkey is feeling better.
Angie i have probably about 100 dolls to clean yet. I used to have a work desk in there but found that i prefer to do repairs in the kitchen. Howard has removed it so the dollies can spread out.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #12

Hiya all

Not been out of the house today. Just going out now with Sal - she has an upset tummy - no idea why....but nothing serious, she is fine in herself...dogs huh.

Anyhow a greenhouse, wow. I don't have a greenhouse. Will one day get a potting shed.
Eileen at least you are catching the fleas.....horrid things. How is the mouse?

Shelley do you keep the dolls under cover? or behind glass? thats lot of cleaning.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #13

Angie I love fish sounds like a good bussiness mobile fish van.

Mrs H I empathise with you, I always paint testers on the well n a couple of places before painting........been bitten before. Hope it grows on you.

Sounds like Solomon has a friend.

Catsey Veteran

13-08-2010, 08:05 PM   #14

Kazz, i'm glad Sal is feeling better now, hope she enjoys her walk. Malaika scared us yesterday on a walk, she went to do a poop and it was red and stringy. We thought it was threads from her raggy toy, however today we have realised it was the corner of the towel.
Some of the dolls are in cabinets and some just in the room.
I am quite enjoying looking and handling them all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-08-2010, 08:07 PM   #15

Not sure about the mouse, Kazz. I've been leaving a piece of popcorn out overnight and it has been uneaten for two nights now. But Leia hasn't brought the mouse to me as she usually does, so I will just wait and see.

Glad Sal's feeling more herself.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-08-2010, 09:18 PM   #16

Evening all. OUt on the loggia but just about to head off to bed as I'm pooped. We went to the beach today but were hit by a monster thunderstorm and lashing rain - meant we had to retreat to the beachside restaurant and bar . . . for wine and nibbles

Lovely seafood pasta dinner . . . have taken the time tonight to answer Flowery's post about her Reggie with the cancerous leg - very close to home that I hope both Reggie and my Fifi recover fully. Speaking of which, Sue the cat sitter tells me Fifi is in fine form and very responsive to fussing - which has to be a good thing!!

I will be taking OH's blackberry from him next week - by necessity (hairy times), he has had to remain in touch with the office, but I'm going to make sure they leave him alone next week so he can genuinely relax.

Night, night see you all later

Catsey Veteran

13-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #17

Glad to hear you are having a nice time, Yola and that Fifi is fine.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-08-2010, 10:25 PM   #18

Good news about Fifi! Sorry about the t'storm, we've had a spate of them here. But wine and nibbles improve things

Don't suppose you get the Cathy comic, but she has spent the last week of their beach vacation too trying to keep OH from keeping in contact with the office! Men!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-08-2010, 10:33 PM   #19

Yola, seems the holiday is going well, despite storms, good thinking heading for the bar Glad Fi is getting fussed up she deserves it, bless her.

Mrs H, sorry your banana smoothie is not the mellow yellow you were hoping for. As long as you can live with it though.

Kazz, hope your tum's better.

Pics up of Posh's ASBO tag and the greenhouse.