Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Fabulous moggies!
10-04-2010, 10:48 PM   #11

Re: Hi all my cat is injured

Oh my goodness your poor cat (and poor you) I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. I would definitely have a word with the neighbour as that's simply unacceptable! I know people that use water sprays and that normally does the trick, even clapping their hands normally works with cats.. but stones GRRRRRR on your behalf.

I hope your cat gets well soon x

Cats owned: chocolate pt siamese
10-04-2010, 11:19 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Are the fights happening on your property or the other cat's? Or neutral?
yeah the fights are on my property. right near the door, mostly. my cat is fairly nocturnal, and hangs about in the kitchen at night, mousing and guarding the entrance. but the other cat comes in just before dawn and has to be seen off. the fights are very serious. there's little time for warning sounds - it's snarling, claws, and teeth straight away. I think mine is exceptionally brave for her age.

other times, the intruder sees my cat off from the wall at the end of the garden which (the wall, i mean) to be fair to her was part of her territory before I got my cat. this other female has a colossal territory - she 'owns' all the gardens up 8 doors away from where she lives.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
11-04-2010, 08:59 AM   #13

Id get your Cat neutered too, that may be a trigger for an attack, of course letting your Cat out puts her at HUGE risk if she isnt spayed of getting pregnant and picking up diseases from stray Tom Cats.

I would also change the cat flap to one that has a collar tag, so only your cat can come in and out of it, that way she should stay safe.