Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #11

Re: Monday

Hiya all

Evening all.

RCR missed this why is Dylan got a wound? if its from a cat fight go back to the vets now....Oscar ended up with an abyss and nearly died folling a cat bite...

Been for my liver scan...did not go yesterday rang the hospital I was ot too good.....they put the appointment for today...also had a ultra sound. Seems the "mass" which is a fibroid has increased yet again in size ...Dave (who took me today) said its like Alien......which did not go down well with me but made the nurse laugh....... anyhow its now 14.5cm grown by 1cm in 5 days. A week ago Sat when admitted to hospital it was 10cm so increase of 4.5cm in 9 days....its offical I am low in iron too anaemic (sp) so RCR I'll loan a bit of yours (joke)

Will see the consultant on Wed now when the liver scan etc is sorted, and results back I imagine.

Anyhow apart form that done nothing much had a wonder round the garden centre on the way back (well turned left not right from hospital) brought nothing.

Have a good half term everyone, Yola I am glad you feel a little better.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-02-2010, 07:10 PM   #12

Karen i hope they get you sorted out soon, take care.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
15-02-2010, 07:28 PM   #13

Hi all

Hope Dylan is better RCR - I agree, get him back to the vet. Maybe the AB's not strong enough or he's got upset tum - don't leave it too long.

Kazz, hope things get sorted out for you Wed.

DM - hope the delivery made it and the snow didn't!

Glad you feel a bit stronger yola.

smudley - spinning always sounds exhausting, hope you enjoed.

angieh - I turned my compost the other day and a while later it was like a scene from the birds!!

Enjoy you night out shelley123.

Just in from work and waiting for the casserole to be ready.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
15-02-2010, 07:51 PM   #14

Dylan really perked up this afternoon, think he'd eaten something that hadn't agreed with him yesterday and he was just resting in a place he wouldn't be disturbed.

We're still keeping an eye on him though, he was perfectly OK when it was medicine time

He went out about 3.30, back in at 4.30 desperate to eat all the food in existence (normal for him )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-02-2010, 09:23 PM   #15

Good luck on Wednesday Kazz.

Glad to hear that Dylan has picked up and is eating again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-02-2010, 09:41 PM   #16

Best wishes for Wednesday, Kazz, sending good vibes. Glad to hear Dylan's vacuuming up his food again. Hasn't started either snow or rain as of now .......