Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: torty
John is Male
30-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #11

Re: Bit Annoyed

Hi..Tommy is looking good , I reckon he is going to go on a diet..or else he will be to fat to go through the cat flap..the cat flap is through the wall under the kitchen sink..the kitten still comes in to play with Tommy which he does not seem to mind for a short time . I still cannot understand the bruser cat, terror of the neigbourhood , letting a small kitten chase him around..I must admit a couple of times when Tommy has jumped on the kitten I had thought that he had hurt him . but as soon as he had let him go kitten is on the go again..

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: torty
John is Male
31-08-2009, 10:44 AM   #12

aaaahhhhhgg....looked out of the window first thing this morning, and kitten is wanting to come in, next door are out again !!!!!!! ok its bank holiday monday. but they are at work allday everday leave 7.30 am arrive home 6pm ..they were out yesterday sunday and sat...why do people have pets cat or dogs if they are not at home to look after them...perhaps Im getting paranoid. lolo..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
31-08-2009, 04:35 PM   #13

No. not paranoid, John, just sensible. It's a shame people treat their animals like that. Apparently they cared enough to haver him neutered, but what are they thinking of letting the poor thing outside alone all day?

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
02-09-2009, 07:07 PM   #14

Hi John,
you sound like a very caring cat person lol - I would be doing exactly the same - just wondering if the poor kitten has been turfed out again the last couple of days - today its not stopped raining here! Poor wee thing - its not daft is it, coming over to yours. I think you should maybe have a quiet word and ask them if they are going to provide any form of shelter for the poor thing to retreat to in the bad weather. Jan x