Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 1x Sphynx, 2x DLH, 5x DSH
02-07-2009, 01:44 AM   #11

Re: Makes me Angry!

Seriously guys toooooooooooooo true!

I meet some 'people' who make me despair (including those who have issues with cat poohing in their garden!!) but then there are those few that bring a tear to the eye with their commitment & constant striving to support animal welfare throughout the world

I'd like to think the latter is in the majority on sites like this!! And I know it's corny or trite but those of us that put the effort in get rewarded.... All my Feline Tribe are rescues, either strays, ferals or abdandoned by 'people' and they give me more joy than I ever believed possible!!!

OK... so I am known as the MadCatLady @ work & by my friends but who cares!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
02-07-2009, 08:45 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLR30
Very true!
whats the matter did the kitten color clash with her 3 peice suite ???

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
02-07-2009, 08:55 PM   #13

I know,it makes you wonder what gets into people, treating animals like handbags or shoes, just throw them out. I dont personally know this woman - I might have a word with my daughter again and see if there has been any further comment re this puss. Why do some morons never credit animals with feelings? Jan x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-07-2009, 09:44 PM   #14

If there's any justice, people like that will come back as cats owned by people exactly like themselves! See how they like it then!