Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: torty
John is Male
18-06-2009, 05:23 PM   #11

Re: hubby has just fitted a new cat flap

she could be Angieh..but she will not move for Tommy..she just looks at him..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
19-06-2009, 05:33 PM   #12

at least my dogs too big to go through the cat flap now.when we first got him he used to escape through the cat flap. and when he got a bit bigger he used to stick his head through it. when some-one knocked on the door we used to hear a squeal of surprise. from the visitors LOL
now he lays in front of the door blocking the exit off.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: torty
John is Male
20-06-2009, 11:35 PM   #13

cats and dogs seem to aquire some funny little ways.I reckon thats why we love em so much..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-06-2009, 11:51 PM   #14

So very true John!

Catsey Veteran

23-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #15

think i prefer my animals to kids. alot less bother.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-06-2009, 08:14 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by boys mum
think i prefer my animals to kids. alot less bother.
BM, this might amuse you andothers ;.......

• Cats don't call you old fuddy-duddy when you don't let them go to a rave or to the latest horror flick.
  • Cats don't get upset when you don't buy them the newest I-pod or fastest computer. They may gripe if you don't buy them the smelliest cat food but that is easy to deal with. You just give in.
  • Cats don't care if you aren't dressed up in the latest fashions when you go out.
  • After a hard day's work looking for a job, cats don't question why you don't already have a job
  • They do not *shriek* like small children do.
  • They are never embarrassing in a restaurant (Unfortunately, restaurants don't *allow* cats but still....)
  • The only high they are interested in is catnip. (And its legal!)
  • They don't have to be taken to school at O'Dark Thirty in the mornings!
  • They LIKE it when you are lazy and don't go anywhere - especially if you stay in bed!
  • Cats do not incessantly bounce large balls in the street and seem oblivious to the constant "thud" "thud" "thud" of such games.
  • It is unlikely one will get called to the Principal's office due to their cat's behavior.
  • Leaving your cat alone in the house for several hours will not get you investigated by social services.
  • No one thinks less of you if you only feed them canned food or ready to eat food from a bag or box.

Catsey Veteran

25-06-2009, 11:00 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
BM, this might amuse you andothers ;.......

• Cats don't call you old fuddy-duddy when you don't let them go to a rave or to the latest horror flick.
  • Cats don't get upset when you don't buy them the newest I-pod or fastest computer. They may gripe if you don't buy them the smelliest cat food but that is easy to deal with. You just give in.
  • Cats don't care if you aren't dressed up in the latest fashions when you go out.
  • After a hard day's work looking for a job, cats don't question why you don't already have a job
  • They do not *shriek* like small children do.
  • They are never embarrassing in a restaurant (Unfortunately, restaurants don't *allow* cats but still....)
  • The only high they are interested in is catnip. (And its legal!)
  • They don't have to be taken to school at O'Dark Thirty in the mornings!
  • They LIKE it when you are lazy and don't go anywhere - especially if you stay in bed!
  • Cats do not incessantly bounce large balls in the street and seem oblivious to the constant "thud" "thud" "thud" of such games.
  • It is unlikely one will get called to the Principal's office due to their cat's behavior.
  • Leaving your cat alone in the house for several hours will not get you investigated by social services.
  • No one thinks less of you if you only feed them canned food or ready to eat food from a bag or box.
and they dont as to borrow the car/money.clothes.
and if they fall pregnant u can sell the offspring.

yep kids verses pets. pets win each time .