Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
24-06-2008, 11:36 AM   #11

Re: Tuesday's Daily Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
No coz i ran first and fast I could tell they were plotting against me though. Scarey beasts

Erin, good luck with you appointment xxx
Angie, thinking of you and Merlin today xxx
I would have loved to have seen that

Hope the ghost was quiet last night

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-06-2008, 11:57 AM   #12

Beautiful sunny day here so it looks like it's going to be a garden pottering day!

Nothing special happening here today, just the usual jobs about the house..

Yola ~
glad Dominik is feeling slightly better today..

Elaine
~ cows? ... your worst nightmare! I would love to have seen that confrontation!

Angie ~
hope your OH has had his teeth sorted and is painfree now..
Have been thinking of Merlin today.....I hope the old fella is doing well.

Erin
~ good luck with your appointment tomorrow!

Have a lovely day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-06-2008, 02:06 PM   #13

Back from the dentist with OH - he has a bad infection and has a week's worth of antibiotics before having to go back and have the offending tooth extracted. Hopefully the pain will lessen as the antibiotics take effect but he's still finding eating and drinking very painful.

No messages on the answerphone from the vet. I'm taking it no news is good news. Only one more hour to go and I can ring them up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-06-2008, 04:31 PM   #14

A perfect June day here also: cloudless skies and simply gorgeous. Heavy storms again last night once again missed the City, all we got was some needed rain. Just the usual routine here.

Elaine: cows again? They seek you out, it seems...
Yola: glad Domi's better!
Angie: your poor OH, hope the painkillers kick in soon. Thinking of you and dear Merlin...
Erin: good luck!!

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-06-2008, 06:32 PM   #15

Hiya all

Had a great day off, took Dad to the hospital checkup fo his hearing aid...only to find he has the wrong day. Have to wait for another appontment.

Had a quick food shop dash and fridge now loaded...

Then took Sal to Sutton Park...........been there all afternoon, had a great afternoon. Will update with pictures in other pets.

Yola pleased the little one is a bit better shame I did not know you were almost down my way we could have said "Hello".
Elaine you do know cows do actually "have a herd insinct" can and will run catch then circle small scottish women keeping them captive..............lol
Angie pleased Merlin is fine, sorry about your OH I hate toothache like earache, terrible pain I feel for him. Both are terrible.
Erin best luck for tomorrow
Mags Good evening.
Eileen, hope your roof is standing up to the storms, and any news on the garden. How is Carolyn, since loosing Kate?

Evening all Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Hiya all

Had a great day off, took Dad to the hospital checkup fo his hearing aid...only to find he has the wrong day. Have to wait for another appontment.

Had a quick food shop dash and fridge now loaded...

Then took Sal to Sutton Park...........been there all afternoon, had a great afternoon. Will update with pictures in other pets.

Yola pleased the little one is a bit better shame I did not know you were almost down my way we could have said "Hello".
Elaine you do know cows do actually "have a herd insinct" can and will run catch then circle small scottish women keeping them captive..............lol
Angie pleased Merlin is fine, sorry about your OH I hate toothache like earache, terrible pain I feel for him. Both are terrible.
Erin best luck for tomorrow
Mags Good evening.
Eileen, hope your roof is standing up to the storms, and any news on the garden. How is Carolyn, since loosing Kate?

Evening all Karen
Leak on the porch roof is fine; not a drop during the recent heavy downpours, thank goodness! Whatever was wrong Robert fixed. Garden is flourishing; just took some flower pics and will post shortly (depending on how long PB takes!!) Carolyn is taking it hard; we had a long weepy chat last night. But she's coping; we have to, life does go on.....thanks for asking. I did pass on everyone here's condolences, which she seemed touched to hear of. Catsey people are the best!!!