Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: Bengal
21-04-2008, 11:25 PM   #11

Re: Hello!

Hi and welcome

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-04-2008, 09:41 AM   #12

Hi and welcome to Catsey

Cats owned: About to own two DSH
22-04-2008, 11:37 AM   #13

Hello everyone,

I am overwhelmed by all your kind messages, thank you very much! Mags, Cassie is the image of my last cat, Storm. We had her from a kitten for 19 years, what a super cat she was.

Thanks also for all your advice. The girl at the shelter (it was the Cat's Protection League's National Adoption Centre - it is absolutely wonderful there) read the Vet's report to me and it said they found nothing untoward. The third eyelid didn't seem to be bothering our new furry friend either. She did look in good condition, her fur was soft and smooth. We will definitely get our new furry friend thoroughly checked out, and her younger playmate.

I am waiting to hear about a home inspection and then hopefully we will be able to collect the girls very soon. I am so excited about it, I can't tell you! Watch this space for further news and photos!

Best wishes to you all,
Catherine

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-04-2008, 12:20 PM   #14

Catherine, I'm so pleased that the kitten's third eyelid is causing no problems and the vet is happy with it. It looks like all systems go now and your two fur babies will soon be home with you..

Don't worry, we will definitely be 'watching this space' for pics of the little ones!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-04-2008, 04:09 PM   #15

What good news, Catherine! Yes, awaiting pics...