Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-03-2008, 10:36 PM   #11

Re: im back again

Eileen, are you sure you don't remember Nat?? I do and I joined about when you did . . .

Nat - lovely to see you again. It's SO weird as I was thinking about you and our other S Wales not-seen-for-a-long-time person, Naom,i only the other day.

I hope you and the kids are OK and faring better than when you were last here; when things were a bit tough.

I'd love to see pics of Bailey when you have a chance to snap him

What's been happening here? I had a mad cream persian, Darcy (not sure if you remember him), we lost him in May '07 I also have a new baby boy (human not cat) - well, he's 18 months old now and a reet handfull and last week I took on another cream persian from a fellow CP-er here on Catsey; Chico who is now renamed Myshka! Apart from that, all much the same really

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-03-2008, 10:51 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Eileen, are you sure you don't remember Nat?? I do and I joined about when you did . . .

Nat - lovely to see you again. It's SO weird as I was thinking about you and our other S Wales not-seen-for-a-long-time person, Naom,i only the other day.

I hope you and the kids are OK and faring better than when you were last here; when things were a bit tough.

I'd love to see pics of Bailey when you have a chance to snap him

What's been happening here? I had a mad cream persian, Darcy (not sure if you remember him), we lost him in May '07 I also have a new baby boy (human not cat) - well, he's 18 months old now and a reet handfull and last week I took on another cream persian from a fellow CP-er here on Catsey; Chico who is now renamed Myshka! Apart from that, all much the same really
It was the very end of December '05, Yola, and I'm sorry to say I don't think I remember her..... could be a senior moment ? I was just feeling my way around in those days......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
26-03-2008, 11:13 PM   #13

WB Nat! Loads been happening here, would take all night to fill you in

Are you still breeding?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-03-2008, 11:24 PM   #14

Hi Nat - I'm new since you were here before. I am owned by Merlin the wizard moggie, who is 21 years old (well actually 21 and a half now). Came here by chance last October looking for support when Merlin was not very well and found good company! Look forward to chatting.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
27-03-2008, 12:07 AM   #15

hi Kazz
its nice to be back
me and the kids are fine, my oldest is now in the comp and she loves it my youngest has chicken pox right now so he is not very happy

i was here when you lost Oscar and i am so sorry to hear about Cleo but i know they were both well loved right up until the end.

great to hear that the girls are good wow Sal is 6 thats gone fast.
im sure a new cat wont be to long

thanks for the WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Good God Woman you're a turn up for the books.

Hello how are the kids?

My news not so good had to have Oscar and Cleo PTS Oscar Dec 18th 2005 he was 23 and 5 months. Cleo was PTS in July 18th 2007 she was a wek short of her 25th birthday. But they were happy and not ill just old age.

On the bright side the girls are fine Sal will be 6 this November Tess 4 this June.

No new cat yet. But poosibly.

So pleased to see you back. Karen

Catsey Veteran

27-03-2008, 12:14 AM   #16

hi yola and dandysmom yes i remember you both , i think that dandysmom joined just before i left
hi alexgirl73 and angieh

and give us a rugh number of cats fran lol when i left there were a few that you were adding to your lot lol
i have not had a litter of pups since i was last on here but i be getting a ragdoll kitten later this year so i will be showing and maybe breeding her

Catsey Veteran

27-03-2008, 12:38 AM   #17

ps fran i just found your site wow u have been busy lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
27-03-2008, 12:52 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbie3917
ps fran i just found your site wow u have been busy lol

Yes I have! but loving every minute of it You must be ready for a litter, miss them when you don't have any don't you?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-03-2008, 11:49 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbie3917
hi yola and dandysmom yes i remember you both , i think that dandysmom joined just before i left
hi alexgirl73 and angieh

and give us a rugh number of cats fran lol when i left there were a few that you were adding to your lot lol
i have not had a litter of pups since i was last on here but i might have a litter this year,
You have a PM Nat