Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: Tabbys
01-02-2008, 11:56 PM   #11

Re: Is your cat Mad too?

Mocha goes for the wee toy container things you get inside Kinder Eggs, spends most of the morning, afternoon or evening battering this thing round the living room. Never mind the really good bouncy mouse, scratching post or kitty ball.....thing is she now has our new dog, great big grown up (HAH!) staffy chasing the ruddy thing too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-02-2008, 11:58 PM   #12

LOL, Lore, your fur family sounds typical....please post some pics...love to see Mocha at her game!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-02-2008, 01:03 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lore
Mocha goes for the wee toy container things you get inside Kinder Eggs, spends most of the morning, afternoon or evening battering this thing round the living room. Never mind the really good bouncy mouse, scratching post or kitty ball.....thing is she now has our new dog, great big grown up (HAH!) staffy chasing the ruddy thing too!
When my two were younger cats, they loved this "toy"! Didn't seem to move as predictably as a ping pong ball! I used to say they were having a funny five minutes. Would love to see pics of all these scatty cats!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 5 magical moggies
02-02-2008, 09:31 PM   #14

and people wonder why we don't have kids.................that is because I have 5 mad cats BED SHEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jefferson and bed sheets - a match in heaven. One day we were making our bed and he jumped into the sheet just as we had lifted it into the air to place onto the bed. There he was darting around it loving it Then we picked it up and rolled him around in the sheet and he was trying to run over the sheet and loved it. Thank goodness we clip his claws Now we started every time we make the bed we spend 10 mins playing with the cat.

Elsa is mad about water as you have seen. Xena chases her tail round and round and round until she goes dizzy. Gaby has mad sessions of sitting close to and staring at the walls and Willow just flies round the house like a rocket A mad half hour in our house is very moisy I can tell you

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-02-2008, 09:49 PM   #15

You had me laughing there about Jefferson and bed sheets! Thank God Leia is completely uninterested in bed making: "One has staff for that, you know"...but Sultan always showed up to "help" me make the bed...took at least 10 minutes longer than usual...