Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-01-2008, 11:05 PM   #11

Re: Can some one give me

It's definitely the January blues! The holidays are over, it's been cold and miserable for ages and will be so for quite a while...and February has an extra day this year! But at least we've picked up 20 minutes of daylight in the evening (at least in my latitude!) I cheer up reading garden catalogues and ordering stuff for Spring, but that doesn't help you non-gardeners...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-01-2008, 11:08 PM   #12

I said so last year but somehow events have overtaken me. But next year I am booking a holiday for the Winter a week in the Sun.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-01-2008, 11:13 PM   #13

Everything looks so dull and dismal in January, there's loads of germs going round, household bills are their biggest of the year, the shops are usually full of rubbish in the January sales.............................. but hey, cheer up ladies, just think how much worse it would be without Catsey to air our moans!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-01-2008, 11:18 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Everything looks so dull and dismal in January, there's loads of germs going round, household bills are their biggest of the year, the shops are usually full of rubbish in the January sales.............................. but hey, cheer up ladies, just think how much worse it would be without Catsey to air our moans!!
Oh, amen to that, Mags!!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
14-01-2008, 11:19 PM   #15

Maybe you have the bug that's going around. So many people have been floored with flu like symptoms, get rest, fluids and vit c and look after yourself now before you wear yourself out X

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
14-01-2008, 11:26 PM   #16

Elaine get yourself some Clarins Body Treatment Oil - Huile Anti Eau - and get Graham to give you a full body massage it smells devine and you will feel wonderful afterwards

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-01-2008, 11:50 PM   #17

Sounds like a proper touch of SAD - have you tried putting "daylight" light bulbs in your lamps etc.?

http://www.sada.org.uk/whatis.htm

Something to lift your heart - snowdrops are coming up in my garden!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
15-01-2008, 12:06 AM   #18

I hate the Winter months too, but find if I walk the dogs for an hour it really helps...and drink loads of fresh orange juice..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
15-01-2008, 08:20 AM   #19

awwww mate,do you want some of my energy?? I have loads and its the excitable kind too
spring will soon be here,just think of us walking miles dressed as cats that should cheer you up a tad

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-01-2008, 03:38 PM   #20

Elaine - you really can't have the blues with THE WEDDING coming up! Have you taken on too much - as the bride's mother, you must be on top form. Anything practical we can help you with?