Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
14-01-2008, 04:31 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread / Monday

ouch DM that sounds really nasty!!hope the pain goes off soon xx

lol i thought she was joking to mags

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
14-01-2008, 04:33 PM   #12

Afternoon all

Not sure about a blue boobie DM but there is a blue T*t or is that what you were talking about? You know me a bit slow at times. I hope your feeling a bit better now. Poor you!

I have heaps to do about the house. Done a fair bit but I'm having a Catsey break!

It's poured here all day. I got soaked just getting to the car to get Ceilidh. Came home and within 5 mins it Stopped! Just my luck.

My Uncle is having his Op today. Hopefully I will get some news on him tonight.

Fran, How's Bootsey these days?

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-01-2008, 04:37 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin
ouch DM that sounds really nasty!!hope the pain goes off soon xx

lol i thought she was joking to mags
There is also a red boobie bird as well Erin!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-01-2008, 05:04 PM   #14

Hi, all! Rain is over, sun is shining but it's chilly: 4 degrees, wind chill -2! And much colder predicted later in the week; yes, roll on Summer!! No news here, just the usual.

DM: sorry for the nasty spill, ouch! You'll be even stiffer tomorrow...
Moofster: half chewed, ugh! At least Leia doesn't eat hers!!

Enjoy the day, all.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #15

Poor you DM. Hope you're not aching too much tomorrow.

The house we saw was lovely; Georgian village townhouse converted from an old inn, but sadly too much work needed, garden too small and only really 1 reception room downstairs. The search continues.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
14-01-2008, 05:12 PM   #16

Yola - I have a penchant for former inns - have seen (on paper) so many of them. They look so interesting. I love ones which have kept the 'snug' concept. A lttle room maybe 8' square, originally not really very snug, but where the women could wait for the men to finish drinking.
Now converted to 'indulgence' rooms for reading or needlework etc.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
14-01-2008, 06:08 PM   #17

DM - Poor you, that sounds a nasty tumble, you're going to be bruised I fear! I had a tumble myself just recently and was surprised at all the places bruises came up!

What a horrid drive to work this morning in all that rain. Just around the corner from my house there were temporary traffic lights for some road-works, the only trouble was they were stuck at red, both ways! Long queue of cars with indecisive drivers who eventually bit the bullet and moved. Then a flashy sports car aquaplaned and fish-tailed right in front of me, why can't people adapt their driving to the weather conditions?

I was really shocked at school today by the number of pupils who had no coat, no umbrella and had walked to school in very heavy rain. They were soaked!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-01-2008, 06:34 PM   #18

Well back from work and its rained here today too. Very stressful day but no reason reason behind it. Everyone said I looked like I had the weight of the world on my shoulders - but I felt fine. Maybe I have one of those faces.

Good news the baby bird is still alive and has "thankfuly" moved up into the garden bit of the garden not the dogs bit...he is under the sundance. And due to his running around has been called Beep Beep (remember the road runner.)

DM your tumble sounds nasty, take care.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
15-01-2008, 08:42 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes
Fran I love your avatar, How are the little 'uns
Thanks BC! The little one in the avatar is little 'runty' he is very small compared with the rest of the kittens possibly due to being hand reared. I had him checked over by the vet who can't find anything obviously wrong with him, so I am guessing he will catch up growth wise with the rest of them in time. He's going to be stopping here with us until we see how he goes. The rest of the babies are doing really well, thanks. Mildred's babies go for their first vaccs tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Fran, How's Bootsey these days?
Hi Jac, he's fine thanks. His arthritis has been playing him up quite badly these last few months and so we have made the sad decision to finally 'retire' him from being ridden. He's enjoying his life to the full with his very old lady friend and stuffing his face 24/7

Hope your uncle's op went ok. Have you heard anything?

DM - hope you are feeling less sore today. You must take more water with it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
15-01-2008, 11:20 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
DM - hope you are feeling less sore today. You must take more water with it
Fran - the trouble was too much water! - that which had fallen from the sky Plus, I am two weeks in to my January de-tox, so I've had no alcohol since new years day. Can't have been that