Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
03-01-2008, 12:34 PM   #11

Re: Daily - Thu

Morning all, snow is forecast but nothing yet, to be honest we rarely get any here and when we do it never lasts. My kids, now in their 30's, can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times they were able to go sledging or build a snowman.

I'm feeling a bit sore after yesterday's tumble, mainly in the shoulders, a bit of muscle damage from bracing myself probably. It's a good excuse for sitting around and ignoring the ironing don't you think?

Enjoy your day!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-01-2008, 12:45 PM   #12

Morning all, cold here but not as bad as I was expecting. Sleet is the forecast for this area later..... but I have my doubts we will see any.

Had to go to my daughter's early this morning, the children go back to school today and little Jamie has gone down with a nasty chest infection...... so it meant baby sitting him while my daughter took Katie to school (she wasn't looking forward to going back at all!)

Stay warm and have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
03-01-2008, 02:18 PM   #13

Afternoon all Had a bad night sleep-wise so was up at 5.30 (and posting, some of you may have noticed

Hubby is working from home today and also had to take him for one of his regular blood checks for his diabetes. Poor darling came out of the room looking like someone had used him for a pincushion! The cold plus he'd been a bad boy and not eaten breakfast meant they couldn't get any blood and in the end had to resort to taking it from a vein on his hand.

Am going to go for a nice nap now I think

Have a good day all, hope the poorlies are all feeling better *hugs*

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
03-01-2008, 03:08 PM   #14

No snow here yet I want snow lol! Another lazy day here, just had lunch and now on here for a bit. Have got dressed today though and been up to Asda for a few things so not quite as lazy . Hope all arew well and kitties too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
03-01-2008, 03:11 PM   #15

Afternoon

I'm off work sick full of cold, cough, heady and achy. Didn't know you had a fall MrsH hope you are ok. Busy day Smudgely....what's going on with Whiley? Is she getting a new pet?
Sky looks full here but no snow yet, Denis will be bewildered as he was little when it snowed last. (he is hiding in the duvet as we speak).
Anyone posting pics of snow in their area?
I have an essay to do by the 9th so better get cracking on that..no time to mope as I don't have man flu only lady flu!!!

Hope everyone is ok

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-01-2008, 05:29 PM   #16

Afternoon, ladies! Bitterly cold here today, -4 and not going to get much warmer! I wimped out and didn't shop; had a nice lie-in; it is just too cold to go out! I should do some housework, but suspect I'll just putz around...
Hope it snows on those who want it and spares those, like me, who don't!!

May all the poorly and stressed people feel better soon, stay warm!!