Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: longhair
02-11-2007, 11:02 AM   #11

Re: Bo is here!

Well, they both got through their first day together without any major mishaps. Kit has now stopped hissing and she was batting him gently with her paw but seems to be tolerating him more. She's gone off to be spayed today so Bo has the run of the lounge in peace! One slight problem is that he's constipated!! He keeps sending out smells but no poo. Today will be his third day without poo so if he doesn't go by tomorrow I'll take him to the vet. The nurse there suggested a bit of vegetabe oil so I'll try that later.
Pictures soon...I promise!!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: longhair
02-11-2007, 05:38 PM   #12

Kit's back from the vets and apart from a bare ppatch and two stiches you wouldn't know she's had anything done! I've put her collar on because she's chewing at the stiches and she hates it! Anyone got any other tips for keeping her away from them?!
She's a bit more chilled around Bo now and it looks like she wants to play more than anything so I'm sure they'll be fine in a few days. The constipated kitten is constipated no more!! he went to the loo and after all the hanging on it was quite a soft stool.
I'll keep you updated as things progress.

Take care

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-11-2007, 06:54 PM   #13

Good to hear Kit is back home and her op went well, Ruth... It won't be long before she and Bo will be the best of buddies!

Well done to Bo for presenting mum with a little parcel at last!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
05-11-2007, 11:32 AM   #14

Welcome to Bo. Hope to see pics soon XX