Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
16-05-2007, 12:38 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread/ Wednesday

Morning all
The sun is trying hard to break through. I'm a little bit better but dopped up to my eye balls (ok nothing new there) I phoned the Doc about getting my Patches changed, he's going to consult his "bible" lol and phone me back. He was annoyed that I still haven't had any word from the pain clinic.

DM the scarf sounds perfect. (I did something similar at my Dads funeral)

Yola Your other half is reacting a bit like mine does. If you dont recognise the problem, then it isn't there!

Fran I have my fingers crossed for Porsha.

Kado I hope everything dries out fine.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-05-2007, 12:39 PM   #12

Hi All
Ark plans may be held off however the way today is going they may be reinstated. The weatehr is atrocious.

Kado I am so very very sorry about your leak. Can I suggest you do not throw away your video of memories there are I am sure companies who may be able to rescue it for you. I am sure when my Aunt house was flooded a neighbour of her managed to get his video restored/rescued. Ask someone, maybe somewhere like people who transfer ld cine film to video or DVD somewhere like that.

Sweet Have a good day out.

DM The scarf sounds a really nice touch, like Yola I would suggest green but could I suggest you go with your Dad's favourite colour think thats the way I would go.

Everyone else have a good day I am bored silly. Rain is coming down in such heavy showers i is impossible to do anything outside can't seem to motivate myself.Oh well.

Have a good day all Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
16-05-2007, 12:51 PM   #13

Got this - duck egg blue/eau de nil? Hasn't come out too well in the pic but it is very nice and light - real silk I think

Tried the same in dusky pink against my face and it just pulled all the colour out!

Got a little pair of silver earings eventually - too small to photograph - with the tiniest topaz, and seem to go nicely.

Yola - glad you're more yourself now. Hope the Mars & Venus thing improves.
Jac - take care
Fran - pleased Porsha is improving
All - have a good afternoon/rest of the day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-05-2007, 12:57 PM   #14

That is lovely DM a really nice colour the earing sound like a good match. Its being fair pink is US sometimes.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-05-2007, 01:03 PM   #15

That eau de nil colour is one of my favourite ever colours DM . . . and the silver/topaz earrings sound like they match perfectly.

I was just the same at my Dad's funeral nearly 10 years ago - I had to have all my 'ducks on order' clothes-wise, it was a kind of a defense mechanism I think, something to obsess over in order to take my mind off the real thing I had to deal with on the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
16-05-2007, 04:46 PM   #16

Afternoon all,
Kado,im so sorry and hope everythig dries out ok.
DM, the scarf is really really lovely.
Have devoted the day entirely to my puppy dogs (up untill now that is,i couldn't resist the urge to come onto catsey and longer )I feel I have deserted them a little the past week with having the kittens here and was feeling really guilty (thing is now i feel guilty because i have hardly spent time with the babies today,theres no winning)They have been for a lovely long walk and had lots of kisses and snuggles off mommy,and im sooooo sick of squeaky toys you wouldnt believe
hope you have all had a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
16-05-2007, 05:08 PM   #17

Funeral DM? have I missed yet another thread ? x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-05-2007, 08:35 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet