Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
15-05-2007, 09:40 PM   #11

Re: oh crikey its a bunny now

Oh Cathy - it's horrible when rabbits scream isn't it.
Trouble is, the place is alive with tiny bunies at the moment, so I guess your boys are just going to continue hunting. It's nature.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
15-05-2007, 09:42 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Oh Cathy - it's horrible when rabbits scream isn't it.
Trouble is, the place is alive with tiny bunies at the moment, so I guess your boys are just going to continue hunting. It's nature.
collars with big bells on, and hopefully the prey will hear them coming, off to PAH 2morrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-05-2007, 09:53 PM   #13

I'm sorry to be laughing, it wasn't fun for the bunny, but the way you describe d it had me in stitches! I think you should rename them Attila the Hun and Conan the Destroyer !! Or get a good recipe for rabbit stew!

Catsey Veteran

16-05-2007, 11:21 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
I'm sorry to be laughing, it wasn't fun for the bunny, but the way you describe d it had me in stitches! I think you should rename them Attila the Hun and Conan the Destroyer !! Or get a good recipe for rabbit stew!
good idea that re-naming them, but i think fluffykins, and cutey pie might bring out their *softer* side LOL
they are now the proud owners of collars with big bells on LOL hopefully no more killing,
ronnies got the prize ache with me hes not talking to me at all, mummy put stuff on him, and a new collar.bad mummy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-05-2007, 11:31 AM   #15

lol!! imagine destroying their sreet cred like that! They have certainly taken to country living haven't they.

Catsey Veteran

16-05-2007, 12:18 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
lol!! imagine destroying their sreet cred like that! They have certainly taken to country living haven't they.
they where born in a small village in nth essex, so all that mayhem they are causing in natrual to them, so far no frogd (but give it time, and im getting worried theres a herd of cows not too far away, can just see them 2 dragging a cow through the cat flap ROFL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-05-2007, 01:08 PM   #17

PMSL at the cow through the catflap

Sounds like rural life is getting to you very quickly. I'll send you a board for your kitchen so you can start your running tally of 'R n R kill' . . .

But you need to get big bells for their collars . . . so big that they'll have to drag them along - that'll slow the little scamps down

Catsey Veteran

16-05-2007, 05:40 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
PMSL at the cow through the catflap

Sounds like rural life is getting to you very quickly. I'll send you a board for your kitchen so you can start your running tally of 'R n R kill' . . .

But you need to get big bells for their collars . . . so big that they'll have to drag them along - that'll slow the little scamps down
ill pop over to the chuch and see if they have 2 spare, can just see them running around like the *clappers* groan sorry
ronnies still not talking to me,but ive put some raw steak down for them, that should put a smile on their kitty faces.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-05-2007, 08:55 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by boys mum
good idea that re-naming them, but i think fluffykins, and cutey pie might bring out their *softer* side LOL
they are now the proud owners of collars with big bells on LOL hopefully no more killing,
ronnies got the prize ache with me hes not talking to me at all, mummy put stuff on him, and a new collar.bad mummy
You do know that experienced hunters can stalk and not make the bell ring, don't you?

Catsey Veteran

17-05-2007, 09:09 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
You do know that experienced hunters can stalk and not make the bell ring, don't you?
now she tells me after i spent a small fortune on collars n bells