Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
19-04-2007, 03:43 PM   #11

Re: Just wondering

Mine are all boys, like DM I am also a fan of soppy boys....never had a girl cat.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
19-04-2007, 04:00 PM   #12

2 boys here ... and they get on pretty well smudge is 1 in a week and cj is almost 2 they were hammer and tongs to start with they are more indoorsy cats than outdoorsy cats so when they do go out they stick togetherlike bruvs..

My mum has 3 females and they all go about their own business quite the thing.... ignoring each other except mother lol (all Neutered and Spayed)

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 6 Cats - 5 Female, 1 Male
Dearster is Male
19-04-2007, 04:50 PM   #13

We have 5 Girls and 1 Boy, Seem to be getting on fine together, until they get hungry then they have a few scraps with each other.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-04-2007, 06:09 PM   #14

Hiya
I can't say never had more than two cats at the same time. However I would say I think I go with DM I would get another boy as long as neutured/spayed no problem but personality wise if I had introduced another cat to my two it would have been a Tom as Cleo is a pure female and kinda "bossy" whereas Oz was so laid back he was horizontal anything for a quiet life. But personality says a lot although as your girl has already accepted one kitten she may eb very easy going.

Karen