Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
01-04-2007, 12:52 PM   #11

Re: Peapod Update

Thanks guys
She is doing really well at the moment although she seems to feel she needs to replace her lost babies with either our young british or maine coon. She sits and washes them and chirps to them as a mother cat would her babies. I then caught her laying on the floor the other day washing Tilly and letting her suckle from her. Thankfully i stopped it in time before she really got going.
Has anyone else experienced this kind of behaviour from a cat who has lost her babies or just been spayed and is it normal?
I am trying my best to keep her apart from the younger cats in the household but she becomes unhappy if she is segregated completely and wanders around crying looking lost. She only perks up when they come back in from the cat pen and follows them everywhere bless her.

Sarah
x