Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
26-11-2006, 10:20 PM   #11

Re: How many cats have you got?

We have 4 cats, 1 pedigree and 3 moggys. We also have 1 dog, Caleb a greyhound x. This is our absolute limit as finances are stretched. I love them all though and they are all thoroughly spoilt!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-11-2006, 10:23 PM   #12

Opps forgot to mention the dogs two Staffordshire bull terriers Sal 4 and Tess 2. Cleo is 24

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-11-2006, 10:34 PM   #13

Right now just have the one, Leia, a blue torbie; am trying to entice a litle black homeless cat, very shy and scared of people, to join my household. Most I ever have had at one time is three; they're no more trouble than one. If you have the time and financial ability to take on another, why not?!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
26-11-2006, 11:09 PM   #14

I have two female cats and two bunnies at the moment and that is enough as space and finances have run out!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
27-11-2006, 09:26 AM   #15

6 here.

Violet, Mau Mau, Vincent, Mabel, Misty and Jac x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 cats
27-11-2006, 10:54 AM   #16

I have Rosie (9) and Little Alfie (7 months) and also my beloved Holly (10 year old lurcher). I live in a very small cottage so that is more than enough.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
27-11-2006, 12:38 PM   #17

I have 5 at the mo, but have had 7 before!!! I don't really notice them either, but my house is covered in cat hair all the time!!!! lol!!!! Have to have a major de-hair session before having guests over!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
27-11-2006, 01:09 PM   #18

2 Coventarian Moggies, 1 terrier, 1 english springer spaniel, 2 rabbits and a guinea-pig. Too me the number of pets overall are MORE than manageable, considering on a whole the gang is quite small, numerically. I would love more mogs in the future, maybe space for a colourpoint BSH or old style siamese too..and would have more springer spaniels too..sorry ive got sidetracked!!
Only you can say how many animals you can feel comfortable in owning and taking care of.

Cats owned: 6 Moggies
27-11-2006, 03:16 PM   #19

Thanks; as I say I am going to foster so I think the rescue will help with food.

It is so nice to hear that many people have multi cat households. Thanks for your repliesxx

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Moggies
27-11-2006, 03:23 PM   #20

I do hope you start fostering, it really is wonderful - most rescues do ask that you keep them separate though, so you might want to think about how you would manage that (I have a spare room which is now the cat room), and food, litter and vets bills are normally covered, so money wouldn't be an issue. I currently have two permanent cats (tried 3 a couple of times, but something has always happened after a few months to knock me back down to 2, so am going to stick with 2), and I currently have 2 fosters, but the most I have had is 2 permanents and 4 fosters, which was hard work!!