Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
30-01-2006, 11:04 PM   #11

Re: Had to share this may make you smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
She's always been that little bit smarter than your average dog.

She seems to be able to work out that if she does A B will happen.
The summer before last when she was a little pup about 4 months or so - she wanted to sit on the sun lounger where Sal was she couldn't get her off the chair so Madam ran down the side of the house barked as if someone was there, Sal went into "guarding mode" and convinced herself she had missed and intruder she jumped off the chair and went to investigate Tess jumped on the chair - I knew then I'd have my work cut out with the her - and every minute has been fun totally enjoyable.

That is one smart pooch you have there Kazz

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
31-01-2006, 02:24 PM   #12

Oh Kazz that made me laff

She's not dull is your Tess is she

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
31-01-2006, 02:39 PM   #13

Wow doesn't that just demonstrate the different personalities the doggies have and how they each deal with things . . . your post certainly put a smile on my face - thanks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-01-2006, 02:57 PM   #14

Thanks all.

Yep Yola, you are smack on even though they are 1/2 sisters and brought up in the same way. They are totally different -

Sal is loving but she is more of a homebody she likes people but loves only her family and she is more laid backin life generally, takes everything as they come - but more "responsible" may be the word. She "knows" more words phrases than Tess and will be the one who will find the "buttons" (remote control) the red ring (not the blue or yellow one) will on a walk off lead and we are walking "wait by the gate" or stop at crossroads in the path for you to indicate the way you are going with an arm signal. Butis more independant ranging further from me on walks.

Tess - adores everyone - but she has recently started to greet the family differently to people she "meets" she's growing up. But she is more pliable/obedient, she recalls at the drop of a hat, back at your side before you finish calling her, she watches your every move - gesture and seems to adore "working" using her brain rather than just playing - a perfect example throwing a ball Sal adores it where as Tess tries to figure out why I am throwing a ball away if I want her to fetch it back, she'll happily come with me to retrieve the ball but won't bring it back herself and looks at me as if I've lost the plot when I throw it again.

Totally different girls yet they match each other so well. And people can't see the difference.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
01-02-2006, 03:33 AM   #15

thanks Tess that made me smile

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
01-02-2006, 07:36 PM   #16

I remember that story about the chair

I love your stories Karen