Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
14-12-2005, 04:24 PM   #11

Re: Cleo & Oscar - my cats.

I would have done anything to have another 10 years with Lucy. She was PTS at the age of 12

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-12-2005, 04:42 PM   #12

Oh Lord I've made everyone sad now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
14-12-2005, 05:29 PM   #13

No I'm still happy

Maybe I will just this once let Moli into the livingroom when I've got the xmas tree up, if she happens to climb it when OH's in work he won't notice

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-12-2005, 05:40 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi
No I'm still happy

Maybe I will just this once let Moli into the livingroom when I've got the xmas tree up, if she happens to climb it when OH's in work he won't notice
Thank you, and Moli may surprise you and totally ignore it my advice though put "unbreakable" baubles at the bottom of the tree.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
14-12-2005, 05:58 PM   #15

I just wish my Toby could have lived to a good old age. I had to have him PTS in May this year at the age of 10 months. He never got to climb up my Xmas tree so if Moli wants to try my out she's more than welcome Naomi!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
14-12-2005, 06:49 PM   #16

i have had so many cats up my xmas tree but it only ever lasted 1 year all my cats have been so short lived Mittens Timmy (out side cat and next doors dogs got him) tiger (decided to move out after meeting Sally for the first time) smudge we did have her 2 years but she went missing for a week and when we found her she had breathing problems so we done what was best and had her pts.
for all you with old cats be glad that u have had All that time and love with them.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-12-2005, 06:56 PM   #17

I have had two cats in 22 years, Sam was pts at 14 years and Cassie is now 8+ years.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
14-12-2005, 06:58 PM   #18

After reading this thread I have realised that I should not be cross Chloe wrecked the tree. It took ten minutes to put right again.

She and Misty are only one so I know I am very lucky that hopefully I will have many years with them. I feel selfish feeling cross with my cat now. If the tree gets wrecked again I will say that Chloe or Misty did it for all the pusscats that cant get in their Christmas tree this year.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
14-12-2005, 07:01 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
After reading this thread I have realised that I should not be cross Chloe wrecked the tree. It took ten minutes to put right again.

She and Misty are only one so I know I am very lucky that hopefully I will have many years with them. I feel selfish feeling cross with my cat now. If the tree gets wrecked again I will say that Chloe or Misty did it for all the pusscats that cant get in their Christmas tree this year.
Don't feel selfish but next time they do it just laugh, hopefully they will still be doing it to a ripe old age!!!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-12-2005, 07:02 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
. If the tree gets wrecked again I will say that Chloe or Misty did it for all the pusscats that cant get in their Christmas tree this year.
Ahhhh what a lovely thought Donna