Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-09-2010, 10:30 PM   #11

Re: That Friday Feeling

finished work at 830pm and had a 45min drive home tonight as usual, off tomorrow then working on sunday. not much of an exciting weekend planned for us

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
17-09-2010, 11:21 PM   #12

Re: That Friday Feeling

Settlement didn't show; spent an hour on phone with Social Security customer service just to be told they have no idea when I'll get my share of the money as their priority is paying the attorney and state back for welfare benefits i received for that period of time. So I am bummed out and going to go pout with a good book..maybe even wander around the library for awhile.

*Edit*
I am feeling better now that I got my little pouting out of my system. I just need to be grateful for what I have and stop thinking like that.
In better news, the wind is blowing and it looks like fall which always improves my mood. And the kitties sure are acting sweet