Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggy
14-02-2008, 04:18 PM   #11

Re: Sister's lab gone bonkers

Thank you all again, i have passed all of this to my sister and she is ever so greatfull, she is going to get a crate and take every one advise, she never actually got the dog direct from the breeder she got her from a pet shop but has the breeders details. Will keep you all posted

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
14-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire m
Thank you all again, i have passed all of this to my sister and she is ever so greatfull, she is going to get a crate and take every one advise, she never actually got the dog direct from the breeder she got her from a pet shop but has the breeders details. Will keep you all posted
shocking!

hope things work out ok.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
14-02-2008, 06:24 PM   #13

I agree with the above

You have been given excellent advice here. Your sisters' lab sounds just like any normal young lab to me. I know of several labs you have eaten things they shouldn't and ended up at the vets, so please ask her to be careful. Puppy classes or general obedience classes may help, although this would have been better when he was younger, it is never too late. I hope she doesn't end up re-homing him.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
15-02-2008, 09:37 AM   #14

Sorry I come late to this but I can only echo everything that has been said.
If she eventually feels she can't cope any more she should contact Labrador Rescue, to ensure its second chance works out.