Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-04-2007, 04:16 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread - Thursday

Enjoy your sunshine, you lucky people! Spring has forgotten us here: heavy rain overnight (which we actually needed), and gloomy and chilly now. Everyone getting new cat towers has inspired me: I spent the evening on line deciding which one I wanted to get for Leia; have almost made up my mind...narrowed it down to two...decisions decisions....... no word about Kate yet; Carolyn was out. Hope Hayley had fun spending her money!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
12-04-2007, 04:33 PM   #12

afternoon all,just got back from smudgleys and the kittens are gorgeous,especially my little milo
ive got loads of pics,ill post them later,think smudgley has some too.
enjoy the rest of your days

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
12-04-2007, 04:41 PM   #13

Take it easy Jac said!!!! Yeah right. It took that child 4 hours to spend her money!! Spent most of it in the first hour. She bought the new Barbie film on DVD, some white leggings (white on a 7 year old!!) a long shirt dress in blue and white to go with them, and then ......... the hunt was on for the shoes to complete the outfit. All over flaming Telford I was. Eventually settling on a pair of white sandals from Woolies! So thank heavens that's over with. My poor wee legs are killing me. Hot bath tonight methinks, oh, and my cable box had to be replaced completely as the other one had gone to cable heaven, lol!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
12-04-2007, 06:18 PM   #14

Back home shattered from work, its been a long old day, Mabel seems a little under the weather, didnt want her snuffy (food) teatime which is unusual.

Off to sort wedding stuff out tonight .

Looking forward to seeing the pics of Milo etc..

Have a good night all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
12-04-2007, 06:30 PM   #15

cant get the photos on the computer!!!!!!
ill try my hardest to get them on before i go to work but it may have to wait untill tomorrow now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
12-04-2007, 08:36 PM   #16

I'm only on for a wee bit tonight. I really think Alex swapped bodies with me juring the night. So stiff and sore it's unbelievable.
Had a productive day without Ceilidh. All the washing done (now the ironing) and gutted her room to make way for the forth coming birthday pressies.
Weather was wonderfull today. Dm if I could send you some sunshine I would. Just think of the fab summer you will have. Let us know what scratch poll you get.