Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-12-2006, 11:31 AM   #11

Re: Alex - how's Teddie?

I know Alex said she'd been feeling unwell. I hope both her and Teddie are ok . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
01-12-2006, 10:29 PM   #12

Hello everyone Sorry I haven't been on to appease your worries, but as Yola pointed out I haven't been too good this week, but am feeling somewhat improved today, so here I am

Little miss Teddie waves a paw to all who are showing concern for her wellbeing and so far................she is doing extremely well. I have been increasing the amount of the JW she has been having and there have been no problems (fingers tightly crossed), and tomorrow afternoon she will have her last piece of white fish mixed in with it!!!! She is only doing a poo about once every 2 days, so I will have to monitor that when she is on the JW alone, but things are looking very positive. She feels heavier when I pick her up, so I think she has put some weight on, and she is now coming up the stairs on a regular basis, when she never went anywhere other than the hall, dining room, living room and kitchen before. But all in all, she is much improved in her manner and toilet, so we will remain quietly optimistic for the time being!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-12-2006, 10:35 PM   #13

That's wonderful news, Alex! And glad you're feeling better also; missed you on here...didn't get to wish you Happy St. Andrews Day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
01-12-2006, 10:36 PM   #14

Best news ever Alex, so pleased she is improving, and fingers crossed it is the turning point for Teddie...

Plesed you are begining to feel better...You have been missed...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
01-12-2006, 10:39 PM   #15

FAB FAB FAB!! Hope you feel better too Alex!
Dawn.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-12-2006, 10:55 PM   #16

Wonderful news about Teddie, Alex ........ it's good to know you are feeling better too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
01-12-2006, 11:04 PM   #17

Brilliant Alex!! I am so pleased for you and Teddie I have a voucher for money off JW cat food, if you decide to keep her on it...I'll send it you x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
01-12-2006, 11:07 PM   #18

I definitely think she's going to be kept on the JW and the boys will be put on it too. The best thing is, it hasn't actually cost me anything for the food yet, as my local pet shop has had trial packs of the food on the counter which were free, limited to one pack per customer per day, so I explained to them about Teddie and how I had had to buy so many different foods which went to waste, and they have let me take a few packets at a time, so for once, it hasn't cost me a fortune to try her on a food, and it actually seems to be working for her!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-12-2006, 12:36 AM   #19

Alex - I'm delighted both you and Teddie are on the mend. So good of your petshop to help out like that. Restores your faith in humanity a gesture like that does

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-12-2006, 09:08 AM   #20

Brilliant news Alex, sorry to hear you havent been well, hope you're on the mend now xxx and all fingers crossed for Teddies continued improvement xxx