Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
19-01-2010, 11:30 PM   #11

Re: My new puppy......Kita

Thanks Kel, Elaine and Kazz.

I too prefer the Tervs or Groenies. Don't like the Mals and can't quite make my mind up on the Laekenois. Acquired taste I think!! I love GSD's as well but the BSDs just tip the balance for me and not as many problems with hips. Having said that Kita will be hip scored in June. Fingers crossed there. She comes from good lines as far as hips are concerned so should be ok.

I used to show a BSD about 15 years ago as well as a chihuahua!!! One extreme to the other. I don't think I will probably go back down that avenue as the cat shows keep me very busy but never say never.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-01-2010, 12:10 AM   #12

Kita is beautiful Kay, how long have you had her?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
20-01-2010, 12:17 AM   #13

We have had her nearly 5 months. She settled in so well and now really enjoys eating the other two dogs we have!!!!!! She loves the Persians but can't quite make out what Rosie, our Oriental, is supposed to be especially when she opens her mouth. Kita's expression is hilarious it's like 'Oh my goodness what is it mum????'