Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
06-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #11

Re: Musical Monday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
It's been absolutely tipping down since just before 6.00 - OH is still not home ...... he was due about 20 mins ago, so I won't panic quite yet.
If the rain is really heavy probably the roads will be much slower.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #12

I hope OH is just driving slowly because of the downpour, Angie; home safe soon!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #13

Evening all. My day started very badly. I woke myself up by cracking my right elbow on the wooden side of the bed. It hurt so much that it made me feel sick. It is still soar and achy now but not a bruise in sight.
Also had my hours cut at work from 7 1/2 to 5, i only found out because i rang the office. Have told them that i need more hours.
Tom is very frisky at the moment, lots of running around, yowling and diving at imaginary things, as well as attacking his brother from time to time. It has been a bit windy the last few days, don't know if that's what's causing his wild behaviour.

Catsey Veteran

06-09-2010, 08:33 PM   #14

Ouch about the elbow !! That's a shame about work, hope you can get more hours. I agree, windy days do make some of them really wild......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #15

Sorry about your elbow Shelley. I remember being told you have to hit the other one and then the first one won't hurt so much! Things parents tell their kids (or used to!)

OH is home safely. His golf round took longer because it was wet ..............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
06-09-2010, 09:00 PM   #16

[quote=angieh;615915]Sorry about your elbow Shelley. I remember being told you have to hit the other one and then the first one won't hurt so much! Things parents tell their kids (or used to!)

yes I was told that too! but it hurt too much the first time to try out the theory. Hope your elbow gets better soon, Shelley.

It's rotten weather here, pouring down, been nowhere except for a doctor's appointment. Posh has been in the window all day and on her pouffe asleep. Bored to tears I think

My grandson is 11 today, the oldest kid in the school, but he didn't share the news with his teacher in case he was called out in assembly... couldn't hack the embarrassment

hope you are all ok, not to many change of season sniffles.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #17

Angie, glad your O/H is home safe.
Thanks for the concern re my elbow, bit achy now so will put some Ibruprofen rub on again. I was always told bang the other for luck. I could no more bang the other than fly to the moon.

Catsey Veteran

06-09-2010, 09:56 PM   #18

I never heard that saying about the elbow! Angie, he kept golfing in the RAIN?!! Men... PP, Tink has the change of season bug too.....