Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
14-01-2007, 01:41 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread / Sunday

Afternoon all! Very windy and cold here, bit the sun is shining, hurrah!! Raechel and Hayley are being little witches to each other today and have got strops on due to being shouted at, oh the joys of motherhood!! Have got loads of housework to do, but really can't be bothered even starting it. Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-01-2007, 01:50 PM   #12

Domi's pottering in the garden and Sebi's asleep . . . long may it continue We didn't wake up until a quarter to 10 today . . . which is unheard off since the children's arrival. Dominik played quietly in his room with his train sets until we'd woken up . . . bless him

Not sure what's planned today. Hubby's tinkered with his car, I've tidied the kitchen and I think he plans to do a bit more decorating. I might have to do a bit of work following our new business presentation meeting on Thursday but it'll just be a bit of costing out of a project.

We have decided we'll give the German au pair a go - so I need to write to the agency to advise them.

Right . . . must go and get dressed and showered

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
14-01-2007, 03:01 PM   #13

I hope it works out with the German girl Yola. I'm going to go for a swim in a little while so wont be on for much longer
Taking Ceilidh to clambers for an hour first while Derek and Darryle go to the gym. It's all in the same place so its good. I'll sit with a coffee while she jumps and climbs . Then we'll all go for a swim. She's just about there. Then we'll go for something to eat.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
14-01-2007, 05:24 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Donna. My daughter needs to rediscover her bedroom floor today (or else it is all going in the bin). Same goes for my son. Is she a teenager?
She has the attitude of a teenager, the moods of a teenager, the mouth of a teenager, but she is 12....

although she is a teenager officially in April lol.

Well we have found her carpet - I decided to help as it was past her even knowing where to begin!! We have one full black sack of rubbish, two large boxes of toys to give away/charity/sell on ebay lol and two small tubs of stuff she wants to keep under her bed.

All in all a productive day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
14-01-2007, 06:48 PM   #15

Evening all,

We have been to a Wedding Fayre today, it was really good and we intend to go back to another one in Bristol next Sunday.

Cooking tea now, Roast Pork and it smells yum x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-01-2007, 07:41 PM   #16

Hello all I have been to work glad you;ve all had enoyable days.

DM - the dog sitter sounds brilliant my two hardly ever bark Sal will bark once or twice if someone comes to the front but does not ring the bell - to tell them maybe a dog with excellent hearing lives here so try nothing. Other than that they both dislike fireworks when on their own and will bark at those but nothing drastic if you are in the room they stay asleep.
So Fran I would say your MIL's is not what I have experienced never had a Staff that barks a lot none of mine ever have not Sam, Gypsy, Gyp or the girls. In fact in the vets or close quarters with other dogs if they bark on and on the girls both look at me as if to say "earmuffs please"

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
14-01-2007, 07:43 PM   #17

What a lovely day today. So good to see blue skies and sunshine, even if it was cold. We went for a lovely walk today with Caleb. Once a month we meet up with other 'pointy' dogs, there was a good turnout today - about 30 people and even more dogs!! We had a good walk with them and then took Caleb off for an off lead walk/run afterwards. He is now laying on our bed struggling to keep his eyes open!

The lady who organises the walks owns a kennel and takes in greys needing homes for the RGT. She has a blue greyhound in at the moment and he is coming to stay next week-end as a foster! His name is Rudy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
14-01-2007, 07:47 PM   #18

Awww we want pics.....a lady I went to a Christmas Party with this year rehomed a Greyhound back in the Summer, best thing she has ever done she says x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
14-01-2007, 09:09 PM   #19

Ah Sweet, greyhounds are wonderful. Contrary to popular belief they don't need loads of exercise, in fact are coach potatoes! They are usually gentle cuddle monsters. Caleb loves a cuddle - the closer the better! I will post some pictures of Rudy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-01-2007, 10:03 PM   #20

Hi, all! Mid sixties, overcast and drizzle, same as yesterday and same tomorrow, until the Arctic front comes Tuesday,,ugh!! To market to get one of my favorite crab cakes for dinner tonight; just puttering around. Yola: hope all goes well wirh the au pair; Jac: was your back OK after swimming? Have a nice evening