Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
03-06-2010, 01:32 AM   #11

Re: Wednesday Daily

Had a raging migraine again last night..took several sleeping and allergy pills and still had quite a night tossing and turning in pain...I've just woken up a bit ago and having my coffee..I feel okay now..I wonder if my allergies are irritating my sinuses..it's the right season and my migraines and sinus pain are often linked. I'm in between insurance right now so this just needs to stop happening. Will buy some wine at next store trip, that tends to help more than any pills
K is plotting away more projects today. It's good to see some passion in him again, for awhile there even the things he loved held no interest so feel like we're getting him back in a sense.
Payday tomorrow..all for non exciting necessities though..but K did indulge me and buy me another vittles vault that I'd been agonizing over. I have the 25lb. now for the cats and ferrets kibble to stay fresh but it is cheaper if I bulk up 60 lbs. food at a time and so he has ordered me the 35lb. vault so now I don't have to resort to freezer bags and such to keep this expensive food fresh. Those cats and ferrets eat better quality than I do
Hope you all are having a good one

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-06-2010, 02:32 AM   #12

Re: Wednesday Daily

Awww, sorry to hear that you're feeling poorly with the migraines and sinus; wish you could come and share a bottle of vino with me. Good to hear K's emotionally a little better; poor guy has been thru hell. As have you both...

Nice about the vault. Bulk is always cheaper.