Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
05-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #11

Re: matrix cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Hopefiuly he has learned, but hope springs eternal....and maybe magpie is tasty!
the words reggie and learn do NOT go together he just carrys on in the little world of his own

Catsey Veteran

05-07-2008, 08:43 PM   #12

reggies been zooming around the garden got the wind up his tail. hes been playing with the dogs ball. so sweet. and the cameras in my bag and i cant get to it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-07-2008, 08:54 PM   #13

Always!! They're doing something really cute and no camera ......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-07-2008, 09:05 PM   #14

Magpies are really not "bovered" about cats are they...the Spivs of the bird world...........Cleo inored them and pretended they weren't there.......as she could not make the move.....Oscar got them to flutter out the way...but he was a determined hunter who did brig a dead magpie home one day in his youth......never knew if he killed it or found it dead but rather suspect it was his kill.

However every now and again throughout her life Cleo would win the Magpie battle she would stroll behind the dog or dogs as they scattered the Magpies adn I swear Cleo had the look on her face that said "See I have the muscle now - move birds"

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-07-2008, 09:26 PM   #15

What a lovely story! I can just see dear Cleo with her posse and a smug look on her face...

Catsey Veteran

05-07-2008, 09:58 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
What a lovely story! I can just see dear Cleo with her posse and a smug look on her face...
im my family the cats walk along and look after the dog

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-07-2008, 10:04 PM   #17

Oscar used to come on walks with me and the dogs...and when we got to the field (now houses) the dogs would dash about and Oscar would hunt....as cats do, I often lost sight of him but knew every now and again where he was because he was dash out and scare the dogs..............

I lost count of the times I called for him when going home...soon learnt he would return on his own but had to put the dogs on the lead because they would not leave hi of their own free will...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-07-2008, 10:14 PM   #18

I love stories of cats and dogs living amiably together. It's my ambition to have the same.

A friend of mine has a border terrier who is fairly elderly, but who pined when their old cat died, so she got 2 kittens - brothers from our local rescue. The kittens idolise the dog and always cuddle up to her to sleep. I have pictures and think they are adorable. I keep trying to get this friend to come along and join Catsey, but she's a very busy lady!

Catsey Veteran

06-07-2008, 01:05 PM   #19

reggie adores our ben, but bens a bit nervous as when he stuck his cold wet nose up reggies nerver end, he got a swipe across the nose for his trouble so now when reggie snuggles up to ben,obiously bens a tad bit nervous LOL