Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Domestic Short hair
Steph is Male
22-03-2008, 07:05 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread ~ Saturday

I`m feeling quite `frisky` to be honest. I have an appointment for the 15th April.

I know and I appreciate that for some disability is permanent-but for me -to be allowed to walk again-the thought of doing yoga again-Steph is cheering up-and you guys have helped so very much-if I go away for a while it`s only to catch up on things

xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
22-03-2008, 07:18 PM   #12

Still recovering from the night before-I really am old enough to know that vodka and champagne do not mix!, particularly on top of 5 hours sleep and a morning at work!
Getting too old for partying
It's cold, sleet/snowing here. Hope we get some snow that sticks!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
22-03-2008, 08:05 PM   #13

Good luck Steph

Pinklizzy I know how that feels. I too am too old to party just can't do it any more

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-03-2008, 08:08 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
I`m feeling quite `frisky` to be honest. I have an appointment for the 15th April.

I know and I appreciate that for some disability is permanent-but for me -to be allowed to walk again-the thought of doing yoga again-Steph is cheering up-and you guys have helped so very much-if I go away for a while it`s only to catch up on things

xxx
I'll keep fingers crossed for excellent news on the 15th for you! Easy day to remember, it's Income Tax Filing Deadline here ! Hope you can get back to your normal activities, including the allotment; don't forget us here on Catsey!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-03-2008, 10:42 PM   #15

Well, back after an uplifting visit to residential care home. My Aunt is, despite a nasty fall, regaining her sense of humour and the sparkle in her eye. I'm SO delighted! Managed a record 2 1/4 hours back from Devon to Reading . . . and only exceding the speed limit by a little bit Mum and brother stayed for dinner and family life, after much strife and rift over the past few years is being restored.

However, I'm seriously tired, and am now off to bed . . . weather has been horrible for driving, sleet/snow/hail/rain and blinding sunlight

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-03-2008, 10:44 PM   #16

Nite, Yola, sleep well, and Happy Easter !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-03-2008, 10:48 PM   #17

Thanks, Eileen - same to you (happy Easter I mean . . . as you're a little way away from bedtime)