Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-03-2008, 07:21 PM   #11

Re: OK - I'm being nosey - AGAIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
I haven't the remotest idea what you mean by "minimize the screen"...
Eileen... the minimize button on a Mac is the amber (orange) button in the top left of the window, in between the red close button and the green maximize button.

When you click on this, the window zooms down into your dock and is temporarily shown as a new icon... usually next to the trash can.

(The dock is the row of icons, usually along the bottom of your screen)

To bring the window back, just click on its icon in the dock.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-03-2008, 08:01 PM   #12

I have often wondered what that orange button was for in the 6 years I've had my computer. Do I understand correctly that when I'm on Catsey I can click that so it goes into the Dock and then go to another site like my Yahoo mail or Photobucket by going to Bookmarks, and then back to Catsey ? That would certainly beat logging off, into the new site, off of it and then log back into Catsey ! What a shame computers don't come with explanatory manuals....most stuff you learn by trial and error or help from friends....like you!! I shall try this if you say I'm interpreting what you said correctly.......

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-03-2008, 10:44 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
I have often wondered what that orange button was for in the 6 years I've had my computer. Do I understand correctly that when I'm on Catsey I can click that so it goes into the Dock and then go to another site like my Yahoo mail or Photobucket by going to Bookmarks, and then back to Catsey ?
Eileen, I'll PM you about this.