Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
14-02-2006, 01:28 PM   #11

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Valentine's Day...

Afternoon all raining here...Hubby has ordered something from Mark & Spencer for me, for valentines day, they cannot deliver till tomorrow!!!!So I will spend today wondering what it is....!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-02-2006, 01:55 PM   #12

Morning all sorry to be late have been in the garden moving the fence in preperation for taking the slabs up Thursday (if the weather holds out) ready to reclaim some garden for my plants. the fence is almost moved the summer house has gone on hold for the moment - I don't think the garden is big enough to have a summer house but I will go with the gazzebo again almost moved into it last summer. So of to finish moving the fence etc ect.

Its a lovely day here cold but nice - hence the garden activiety. I have a plan in my head for the garden its a work in progress - something for me to potter about at while off work. So the heavy/ground work needs to be done now before any surgery.

Anyhow speak to you all soon want to get the last section fo fence up before it starts to rain its getting a little overcast.

Take care hope you all have good days - DM sure the allotment will provide you with hours of entertainment, and Smudgley enjoy your lunch. And CJK I hope the ambulance gets there soon Moli I am sure it will be worth the wait and everyone have good days got to go.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
14-02-2006, 03:02 PM   #13

Well, here's me and my creaky back, returned from the allotment.
It was looking good - I obviously did a lot more tidying in the autumn than I remember. The cold weather has probably helped keep the weeds in check too.
So, I dug over quite a big plot and will put some onion and shallot sets in tomorrow, together with some garlic.
The polytunnel (in which I have one-twelfth of the space) was sooooooo warm and lovely, so I must get some early salad things in there.
Have put some tomato and chilli seeds in the propogator here
Spring has definitley sprung, no matter what we get later in terms of cold snaps!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-02-2006, 03:22 PM   #14

Sounds excellent DM, a really good day by the sounds of it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
14-02-2006, 03:28 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Sounds excellent DM, a really good day by the sounds of it.
as does your productive morning Kazz! What are you thinking in terms of raised beds? There's a product (plastic planks (ish)) in this months BBC gardening mag. Do you want the link?

This conversation should be in Home & Garden.....too bad. I'm turning into a geriatric rebel!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
14-02-2006, 05:16 PM   #16

Afternoon all,

Working this morning, and now back home with the kids lazing about - well they are!!! I have dont lots of tidying up and hoovering today. Emma has started to feel a bit headachy and sniffing a lot so think she coming down with whatever it was SEan had last week. Just hope I dont catch it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
14-02-2006, 07:10 PM   #17

Hi everybody,

Well just a busy day at work, then had to pop to Sainsburys to pick up some shopping. Going to cook a nice dinner for me and the OH tonight and relax a bit.

No flowers for me today, the OH bought some a few weeks back so that is my lot for this year He did buy me a new bag and purse from Next that I wanted so I am a happy bunny

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-02-2006, 08:21 PM   #18

well i didnt do much at all, popped vets and argos that was it and watched alexander, all the stuff the ciritcs said about it were right, it was long, boring, crap costumes, worse acting, i mean a persian bloke with an irish accent and awfull highlights? it was a shame cos it COULD have been a good film.

now Iam sitting here doing nothing. hubby home from work at 6pm, no phone call, o he trying really hard !!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
14-02-2006, 10:50 PM   #19

We spent the day Spring Cleaning with the help of Violet looking on........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
14-02-2006, 11:24 PM   #20

My bed is calling me girls!!!

Will say goodnight, sleep well everyone, chat tomorrow!