Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-01-2006, 09:52 AM   #11

Re: Embarrased Child

Lovely!
Well done Sean - he'll obviously go far if he can take something like that in his stride!
Sounds like you need to find some better tumble sheets to stop your clothes clinging to each other!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
13-01-2006, 04:29 PM   #12

poor Sean

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
13-01-2006, 05:25 PM   #13

Oh poor boy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-01-2006, 11:13 PM   #14

oh the poor lad! couldve damaged himfor life lol!

good job nobody saw, bu then was he ever gonna admit they were his moms? I doubt it, prob would have said they were his gf's or sommit lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
14-01-2006, 09:17 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJK
oh the poor lad! couldve damaged himfor life lol!

good job nobody saw, bu then was he ever gonna admit they were his moms? I doubt it, prob would have said they were his gf's or sommit lol
No he wouldnt!! He would of probably stood there and started crying. He is such shy boy. No self esteme. Dont know why. He is such a lovely boy but I would say that - I am his mum. I just worry I have made him too nice if you get my drift...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
14-01-2006, 10:34 PM   #16

What a shame, poor kid. So glad none of his mates saw them

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-01-2006, 05:38 AM   #17

well it makes a change to meet nice kids of that age!
Most kids these days are loud,mouthy and have no respect. Sounds like you doing a good job, now my 7 year old...he's an oddball. he likes playing with make up, he loves buying shoes, and doing his hair, and his fav colour is pink. oh and he likes dressing up in mommy's clothes!
my 2 year old, also into shoes, he lines them up in little rows, also loves handbags, especially my one thats like a mini sports bag! oh and my 7 year old wanted a dolly last year! lol

maybe i wanted a girl too much

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
15-01-2006, 08:40 PM   #18

aww bless him

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
15-01-2006, 08:58 PM   #19

Donna
Have you ever thought about karate for him? I have a son who sounds exactly like Sean. Wears his heart on his sleave, will get up of his bus seat for someone and offers visitors tea, coffee ect.
Partner has his own Karate club. We actually get a lot of kids who are shy and wouldnt say boo to a ghost.
Martial arts teaches them self worth, patience, disapline, respect ect and really boosts there confidence. Derek even has a boy who is severly disabled.
Think about it and if you want to know more pm me. I'm sure Derek would know a good sensi in your area.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
15-01-2006, 09:27 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Donna
Have you ever thought about karate for him? I have a son who sounds exactly like Sean. Wears his heart on his sleave, will get up of his bus seat for someone and offers visitors tea, coffee ect.
Partner has his own Karate club. We actually get a lot of kids who are shy and wouldnt say boo to a ghost.
Martial arts teaches them self worth, patience, disapline, respect ect and really boosts there confidence. Derek even has a boy who is severly disabled.
Think about it and if you want to know more pm me. I'm sure Derek would know a good sensi in your area.
My ex made him do karate from about the age of 4 until I eventually made him stop going. HE HATED IT. Every week he was made to go, every week he hated it. EVENTUALLY I made a stand and said enough was enough. My ex wants to toughen him up (make him a man etc) but that is making him worse cos he can never live up to his expectations. He plays football in a team and I encourage him to join in with things as much as possible, but I will not force him to do something like karate just to make him a man.

Thanks for the advice tho Jac!!