Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Black & White
23-08-2006, 01:45 AM   #71

Re: Toilet training the kittens - the diary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Long time since I've posted on this subject, and to be honest I haven't been pushing this too much with the boys, as we've had lots of changes to routine over the last couple of months.
However, it must be going along fine, as there are no nasty pressies anywhere and they don't have the opportunity to do everything outside all the time.
Anyway, yesterday my suspicions were confirmed when I witnessed Bentley doing a wee. He squatted, tinkled (very loud into the water) turned and sniffed to check he had nothing he needed to cover, and trotted off happily - good boy! Pity I didn't have my camera!
that is absolutely fantastic news DM
Way to go kitty's
its definately worth the money in the long run. how old were they when you started?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
23-08-2006, 08:32 AM   #72

Thanks all - no, no flushing, unfortunately but I'd rather follow them and flush than empty litter trays. Also, when 'anything' is actually in the loo there is no smell etc.

They were very small when we started ... can't remember exactly but maybe 10 weeks? Probably says somewhere in the thread but I'm too lazy to go back. The blurb with the unit says start at 6 months but I can't see why one should delay. They will probably be six months or more before I remove the unit and leave them to balance on the seat.

I'll report again when we make another advance.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-08-2006, 12:02 PM   #73

Looks like you are romping away with that then DM good on the boys.