Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-05-2006, 10:37 AM   #1

Tatoos

Do you have any? If so, can you post a pic as I'm looking for inspiration!! I've been toying with the idea for years, infact, I have an image that I'd like to use, at the base of my spine:

I hope that after baby no.2 is born and I start to regain my figure I'll have the new-found confidence to have one done. It's not the fear of pain that's putting me off it's the fact that it's permanent and I will have to live with my decision for ever more!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
10-05-2006, 10:40 AM   #2

Re: Tatoos

I have seen tatoos which are a gold/beige colour rather than traditional black they look really good and far more femine. I do not have any though, I would like one but have no idea where or what, the OH doesn't like them though

I will have a google and see if I can find some pictures of them

Catsey Junior

10-05-2006, 10:47 AM   #3

That's a nice image to use Yola - very simple and very stylish - would work well with the tail curving up your spine!

Catsey Veteran

10-05-2006, 10:49 AM   #4

That sounds nice, I've only seen ones with bold colours!!! I'd need to make sure that a gold-coloured one would create enough contrast with my olive(ish) skin though.

My OH doesn't like them either, but after years of wittering on he's finally softened from 'don't you bloomin well dare' to, 'well it's your body, so your choice'!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
10-05-2006, 12:00 PM   #5

It's lovely that Yola and I think it would work very well and look effective. I only have a very small one but I have to tell you girl they are very painful to have done I could never have another one - what a wimp eh?

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Tortie
10-05-2006, 12:01 PM   #6

i have a red and black trible design on my lower back, jsut found piccy will post it above here!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Tortie
10-05-2006, 12:03 PM   #7

I'm on the right (obviously) ha ha.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-05-2006, 12:38 PM   #8

I have three.
One rose bud on left shoulder blade, one african tribal one on right arm, it's a black bird upside down, with a black heart above it and a black symbol above that, will get a piccy later (it's nothing sepcial though) and I have a heart on my left boob with my late hubby's name under it.

None of them are very big, and rarely get seen as I dont even wear sleevless tops these days.

i really do wish i had got soemthing really lovely and feminine looking done, but cant have anymore done ever now.

Always wanted the indianna jones weetabix man on my left hip!!!

Catsey Veteran

10-05-2006, 12:41 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJK
Always wanted the indianna jones weetabix man on my left hip!!!

The what??? What's one of those (or am I being thick)??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-05-2006, 12:43 PM   #10

am i showing my age here now? about 18 years ago where weetabix adverts on the tv, where you had several weetabix made to look like people, one with shades on (cool dude) one girly one with long blonde hair, and one with a whip and indie jones hat.

YES i have spent years looking and searching and cant find a piccy i cant even find anyone who remmbers what one arth I am talking about!!