Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-02-2006, 08:19 PM   #41

Re: Dieting/Low Carbs

Yes back to being good for me this week, although on Friday me and the OH are out for a nice meal in the evening but I will try and eat as well as I can and I can hopefully have cheese for dessert which I love!!! lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
13-02-2006, 08:21 PM   #42

Meal sounds great Emma. I do miss going out for a nice meal (but dont miss the ex).

I am gonna try extra hard with week to make a bigger difference to the weight loss!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-02-2006, 03:36 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Yes back to being good for me this week, although on Friday me and the OH are out for a nice meal in the evening but I will try and eat as well as I can and I can hopefully have cheese for dessert which I love!!! lol
I can live without chocolate, but would hate to live without cheese...

Catsey Veteran

14-02-2006, 05:50 PM   #44

What is it with cheese?????????

My kids have been eating doughnuts today and they had a box of chocs off me for valentines day. I have not been in the least tempted.... but cheese... well thats another story!!!!!

When I was a child my parents went to the supermarket. When we got home we all piled out the car and started to take the shopping in... except me, who was sitting in the back seat of the car - locked the doors - and started to eat the block of cheese, biting through the plastic wrap!!!!

Things havent changed much over the years!!!

Catsey Veteran

14-02-2006, 07:00 PM   #45

lol I must admit to adoring cheese, I far prefer it over chocolate

Well tomorrow I am hoping for good results on the scales as I feel thinner today, my trousers are looser on my and my ring keeps spinning around my finger!!! If those scales don't budge tomorrow I will be convinced there is something wrong with them!!! lol

Today I had, coconut custard for breakfast, lunch was haddock with leeks and broccoli, and dinner will be a small piece of sirloin steak with veggies, I might even roast some butternut squash

Catsey Veteran

14-02-2006, 07:15 PM   #46

Wishing you luck for tomorrow Emma. I not gonna weigh myself for a whole week. Not gonna go near the scales till next Monday. Trying very hard today.

Just had some plain mixed nuts for breakfast, soft boiled eggs for lunch and for dinner just had some cheese cubes with tomato. Not really hungry today.

Catsey Veteran

14-02-2006, 07:18 PM   #47

eat woman eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Catsey Veteran

14-02-2006, 07:22 PM   #48

If I were hungry dont worry I would - thats why I am overweight!!!! Just dont feel hungry today. Will probably make up for it tomorrow!!

Catsey Veteran

14-02-2006, 07:39 PM   #49

Fair enough I think you need to be careful on a low carb way of eating to keep your metabolism going at a good speed, but saying that some times, especially when I first low carbed I didn't eat a great deal as I didn't feel hungry, you will soon get into a routine.

Catsey Veteran

14-02-2006, 08:19 PM   #50

Donna and CJ (also anybody else lowcarbing or trying to be good) I am not sure if Asda still sells these but I have got in front of me a bag of Asda's own Sugar Free blackcurrent drops, they are made from Splenda and each sweet only has 0.1g carb. Whilst I wouldn't have these very often (they have been sitting in my kitchen cupboard for nearly a year!!! date is ok still on them ) they would be perfect if you wanted a few sweets for say the cinema, or even to eat at work.

These will be going to work with me tomorrow