Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
16-02-2006, 07:50 PM   #111

Re: Dieting/Low Carbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Oooh give yourself a treat when you get to 9st. You deserve it if you have lost 3st!!!!
lol that is the plan, I was thinking of the Chinese buffet!!!! lol but I will still be careful from now on what I eat. I know 3 stone!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
16-02-2006, 07:52 PM   #112

I bet you have a completely different wardrobe now!! 3st must make a HUGE difference!!!

Catsey Veteran

16-02-2006, 07:52 PM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
I am a shortie at 5'2 so 9st will probably not be enough. Was 8st before when I dieted after having the two children. But as I get older it is harder to keep the weight off!!!

Will have a 9st goal to start with as it isnt as far away as 8 and reassess it then!!!

What is free weights?
Well I think 9 stone is a nice target to set yourself, once you get under 10 stone it really feels like such an achievement!! and you are so close

Catsey Veteran

16-02-2006, 07:56 PM   #114

Well when I was 12 stone I was still managing to get into a size 12 clothing, but it was getting VERY tight, now there was no way on earth I was going to buy a size 14. However with my height with clothes on the only place it was very noticeable was my face. A lot of people have said that they cannot believe I was over 12 stone.

Now I can get into a size 10 trousers and size 10 top, the trousers are a bit loose but comfortable, if I want a skirt I usually buy a size 8, my top size will never be any less than a size 10 because I am very broad shouldered.

(sizing is using clothing from Next)

Catsey Veteran

16-02-2006, 07:59 PM   #115

My work trousers are not on my waist anymore (or where my waist should of been) and are now hanging on my hips!! Problem being my tops are still a bit tight on me so I worry about a gap between my top and my trousers. Constantly pulling my tops down!!!! And my trousers up!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

16-02-2006, 08:05 PM   #116

lol Well that is a good sign, won't be long until you need new trousers by the sounds of it!!!

Catsey Veteran

17-02-2006, 07:26 PM   #117

Well today I didnt get time to eat breakfast so had chicken and salad and mayo for lunch and just had a cooked brekkie for dinner!!!!

Catsey Veteran

17-02-2006, 07:35 PM   #118

I must admit I rarely cook a breakfast in the morning apart from at the weekend but I do prepare some of those custards for breakfast I am addicted to them!!!

I did cook a veggie dish tonight which was rather nice

Well cooked cauliflower, mashed, add some butter and a little bit of cream, mix well, put in a shallow oven proof dish, add some cheese and bacon and put in an oven about 190c for 30 mins until nice and brown on top, then once out of the oven top with either sour cream or creme fraiche

Catsey Veteran

17-02-2006, 07:38 PM   #119

Sounds nice Emma - another one for me to try!!!!

Catsey Veteran

17-02-2006, 07:39 PM   #120

Yes Donna is was very easy, it would also work if you got some frozen cauliflower and popped it in the microwave to cook until ready to be mashed.

How are you feeling today? ok?