PDA

View Full Version : Hello from sunny Berkshire

Maine Coon slave
28-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Hi everyone,

I've just founf Cat Pages and thought it maybe fun to chat to other cat lovers. There's me, hubby and 3 pussy cats here. Kevin, Braemar and Boston. 2 Maine Coons and a Norwegian.
Where are you all from and are you mostly just cat lovers like me or breeders too?

Moli
28-08-2005, 06:07 PM
Hi, warm welcome to catpages..We have a mixture of people on here, some breed some just have cats as pets, but we all share love of cats....Real friendly lot on here, and talk about all kinds of things...The only thing we ask is lots of pictures of your babies!! :D

Jac
28-08-2005, 06:18 PM
Hi a warm welcome, were all made here! I'm sure you'll love it here. Its a bit of a mixture, some people breed and some dont (at the moment) :lol:
I'll look forward to chatting more with you.

Maine Coon slave
28-08-2005, 06:24 PM
thanks for the welcome girls, I've just gone and posted a pic on the other forum of our youngest boy, I'll post the other twoo when I get tem added to Yahoo photos.

Look forward to chatting

Jac
28-08-2005, 06:29 PM
You can get a photobucket account for free. Thats what most of us use. Looking forward to seeing your phot's. I have a cross Bengal at the moment and I'm picking up a little Bengal girl at the week end. Dont have a name yet though. My wee girl wants to call her rosie

bobbie3917
28-08-2005, 07:15 PM
hello and welcome, we are first of all a list of pet owners but there are a few breeders here as well

i have 2 Maine coons cant wait 2 see yours

nice name Jac

Jeanette
28-08-2005, 08:00 PM
Hi and welcome to CP :)

I live in Denmark with my cat Oliver and my chocolate labrador Luna

Fran
28-08-2005, 08:52 PM
Hi and warm welcome to CP

http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/1.gif

Look forward to chatting to you and seeing piccies of your cats :-)

Mags
28-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Hi and welcome to Catpages, have just had a look at your cats and they are beauties!
Hope you like it here, we are a very friendly bunch!
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/8.gif